Give same-old a shake-up with our delicious recipes and precise ingredients, delivered to your door in a big red box.
1. Choose 2-4 delicious dishes from our menu of 50 exciting recipes (there’s a new menu every week!)
2. We’ll deliver your pre-measured ingredients any day you like - you don’t even need to be in to receive them.
3. Dish up impressive meals with all of the flavour and none of the fuss!
A Gousto box is packed with everything you need to totally reinvent dinnertime:
• Precisely measured ingredients (no food waste!)
• Quality produce from trusted suppliers
• 100% British meat, free range chicken, and sustainably sourced fish
• Vegetarian, dairy-free and plant-based options
• Lean in 15 range from the Body Coach
• Easy-to-follow recipe cards with step-by-step instructions
• Family-friendly dishes from £2.98 per portion
• From box to table in as little as 10 minutes
New to Gousto? Enter code GOAPP30N at checkout for a special discount.
Already a Gousto cook? Log in to use these handy app features.
• Scroll through delicious new dishes each week and pick your favourites.
• Swap your recipes right up until your box is packed (3 days before delivery).
• Follow the steps of each recipe in the app cookbook.
• Rate your recipes and leave reviews to tell us what you think.
• Add recipe nutritional information to the Health app.
• View all your past boxes and archived recipes.
• Change your delivery day, box size, and account information with a few taps.
• Pause your subscription and order one-off boxes on demand.
• Invite friends to Gousto to get £10 credit (and give them a big discount too).
By downloading and using this app, you confirm that you accept our T&Cs (www.gousto.co.uk/terms-and-conditions) and our privacy and cookies policy (www.gousto.co.uk/privacy-statement).
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Total Game Changer
Let me just say, I can never be bothered to write reviews, however, I feel I must right a review about my first Gusto box. I ordered it last Friday, 13th March, totally by coincidence, before this absolute madness of panic buying in supermarkets. My first box has been an absolute game changer. My box arrived when promised. I opened it immediately and didn’t know what to expect. The meat was well packed in a bag containing a biodegradable wool insulation and an ice pack containing only frozen water. The veg was in the box and the other ingredients, spices etc were in a cute little brown paper bag. Everything was good quality and very fresh.
The meals have been amazing. Very tasty and portion sizes were spot on! No waste. The recipe cards are idiot proof and also you can keep and replicate the recipes yourself. However another fantastic thing about Gusto is that they supply little packs of ingredients i.e 15ml of soy sauce. I’ve hundreds (ok, bit of an exaggeration) part used bottles in my fridge for recipe ingredients I’ve not used again.
We were starting to eat the same meals every week and anyone who does the household shopping knows the frustration of thinking of what to make for dinner. Gusto has rescued me from that. I haven’t had to think about it at all! Equally I haven’t had to join the mayhem at the supermarkets. Fabulous! My second box is on its way and just picked box 3. Thanks Gusto
Fantastic idea and great food!
Me and my family have been using Gousto since October last year and we absolutely love it! I cook the majority of the meals because they are so straight forward and it takes the pressure off my mum who used to cook nearly every night. The recipes are so easy to follow and they give you all the ingredients you need! I used to find cooking quite a chore, but I really look forward to going home after work and cooking for my family. Cannot fault the quality of the food, it’s amazing! They give you more than enough, and all the spices etc that you need to go with it. The diversity of the meals that I can now cook is great, and it’s so nice to be able to change up what we eat for dinner most nights. We get 3 meals a week from Gousto and it’s great! The way they package all of the food is great too, we’ve managed to recycle and find a use for any of the packaging that they send in the box. Also customer service are great and really helpful. Highly recommend Gousto!
Excellent food & service
We all work full time so having time to shop and cook results in us eating late at night, so we wanted to try Gousto having looked at some of the others options on the market I feel we made the right choice.
We opted for the family box with 4 meals a week having four adults in the house. Food is excellent quality, tasty and the portion sizes are just right.
The food box arrives on a Monday morning about 9am and is packaged in a way that if we aren’t home it would be safe to leave until we get home to put meat in freezer. All the packaging & containers are recyclable as well which is a good thing for the environment.
The food comes with easy to follow step by step recipes which you can then keep in a folder which they send you.
We will be carrying on using them as we are more than happy with the service and it is actually saving us money not going out to shop and putting loads of unwanted food in the trolley which we normally then end up throwing away as it’s goes out of date.
Keep it up Gousto.
- SCA Investments Limited
- 83.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Gousto
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.