Give same-old a shake-up with our delicious recipes and precise ingredients, delivered to your door in a big red box.
1. Choose 2-4 delicious dishes from our menu of 50 exciting recipes (there’s a new menu every week!)
2. We’ll deliver your pre-measured ingredients any day you like - you don’t even need to be in to receive them.
3. Dish up impressive meals with all of the flavour and none of the fuss!
A Gousto box is packed with everything you need to totally reinvent dinnertime:
• Precisely measured ingredients (no food waste!)
• Quality produce from trusted suppliers
• 100% British meat, free range chicken, and sustainably sourced fish
• Vegetarian, dairy-free and plant-based options
• Lean in 15 range from the Body Coach
• Easy-to-follow recipe cards with step-by-step instructions
• Family-friendly dishes from £2.98 per portion
• From box to table in as little as 10 minutes
New to Gousto? Enter code GOAPP30N at checkout for a special discount.
Already a Gousto cook? Log in to use these handy app features.
• Scroll through delicious new dishes each week and pick your favourites.
• Swap your recipes right up until your box is packed (3 days before delivery).
• Follow the steps of each recipe in the app cookbook.
• Rate your recipes and leave reviews to tell us what you think.
• Add recipe nutritional information to the Health app.
• View all your past boxes and archived recipes.
• Change your delivery day, box size, and account information with a few taps.
• Pause your subscription and order one-off boxes on demand.
• Invite friends to Gousto to get £10 credit (and give them a big discount too).
By downloading and using this app, you confirm that you accept our T&Cs (www.gousto.co.uk/terms-and-conditions) and our privacy and cookies policy (www.gousto.co.uk/privacy-statement).
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Total Game Changer
Let me just say, I can never be bothered to write reviews, however, I feel I must right a review about my first Gusto box. I ordered it last Friday, 13th March, totally by coincidence, before this absolute madness of panic buying in supermarkets. My first box has been an absolute game changer. My box arrived when promised. I opened it immediately and didn’t know what to expect. The meat was well packed in a bag containing a biodegradable wool insulation and an ice pack containing only frozen water. The veg was in the box and the other ingredients, spices etc were in a cute little brown paper bag. Everything was good quality and very fresh.
The meals have been amazing. Very tasty and portion sizes were spot on! No waste. The recipe cards are idiot proof and also you can keep and replicate the recipes yourself. However another fantastic thing about Gusto is that they supply little packs of ingredients i.e 15ml of soy sauce. I’ve hundreds (ok, bit of an exaggeration) part used bottles in my fridge for recipe ingredients I’ve not used again.
We were starting to eat the same meals every week and anyone who does the household shopping knows the frustration of thinking of what to make for dinner. Gusto has rescued me from that. I haven’t had to think about it at all! Equally I haven’t had to join the mayhem at the supermarkets. Fabulous! My second box is on its way and just picked box 3. Thanks Gusto
Gousto: Game Changer
So far I’ve found Gousto to be worth every penny and would say we have even found it life changing already.
Using Gousto has been very easy and highly convenient to use.
I’ve found the app and website both very easy to navigate - there are a huge amount of excellent meal choices that have been simple and enjoyable to prepare and cook.
Gousto has already saved me lots of money that I’d usually spend on takeaway apps/local food shops as me and my daughter (18) find it so difficult to think of and find recipes that we both agree on, and I’m often out of energy by the evening after a long day, so anything that makes life easier is a wonderful thing.
So far (1 week in) we’ve loved all of the recipes we’ve cooked so far and it’s taken us out of our comfort zone by encouraging us to try new and exciting meal choices together, having jointly agreed on what to order in advance.
I’m looking forward to this week’s box already and thrilled that I don’t have to keep traipsing to go and get a huge food shop so often when I’m already tired from work, life etc.
Gousto has encouraged me to cook much more and I find the app & recipe cards straightforward and fun to use, with the end results of each recipe having been delicious each time.
Thank you Gousto, for saving us from “what to have for dinner” arguments and for making cooking so much more of a joy and way less of a chore! 👏👏
I’ve just had my second box, and I’ve got to say I really enjoy the benefit of not having to plan a whole weeks cooking for a single person (especially when some foods go off and end up in the bin!). The quality of the food is phenomenal - definitely can taste and see that. It’s given me a whole new variety of foods to try, and as someone who does shift work I’m grateful that most recipes take less than 30 mins prep & cook time.
My only constructive criticism is that it doesn’t allow you to put allergen status in - so one time when I forgot to choose my last meal, they sent me a surprise meal which had an allergen in it. The other issue is that they often use veg/meat stock as a way of adding flavour - which I guess works for novice cooks but it doesn’t seem like the healthiest way to cook and stock always has a lot of salt in it. But other than that, enjoying it so far! A bit pricey but the quality of food, time freed mentally, and quick choices make it worth it.
Just fix the allergens Gousto!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SCA Investments Limited
- 108.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Gousto