With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 350 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
• Ask Siri to start your practice directly from your Home or Lock screens.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
What's New in Version 10.1.2
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 10.1.1
• Support for iPhone 12 screen sizes.
• Technical fixes.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you developers
This was my official introduction to Yoga practices after having experienced a spontaneous Kundalini awakening and at the same time being quite ignorant about how to manage the energy. The practices from this app have definitely allowed me to have a smoother transition into the spiritual world.
I would only like to give a little bit of feedback in order to help make this app better. The practices could have a little more diversity in terms of adding more challenging poses for longer periods or designing sessions with poses that are focused on stretching the body more such as: wide splits, head stands etc. I understand that Yoga teacher have got more poses but this app could have a little revamping on variety. Or maybe even, allow us to build our own sessions but with more poses at our disposal. I hope this suggestion is considered. Thank you
Great but could be better
I like this I use it regularly. I think it could be better so only 4 stars. However I do recommend it. My level is basic and have never done a yoga class. This has helped me with back trouble too.
Additional 2019 -
What I would like to see is the ability to share my account with my iPhone. This would give me the ability to travel with just my iPhone practice the exercises and have the points on both devices.
I do recommend this to the beginner and this is my level.
Limited, but a useful add-on to your practice
This is a vinyasa flow style. There is a limited number of classes and a limited number of poses per class. It’s very much about the flow and the repetition. There’s a good shape to the pace of the class. I’d say this app is a good add-on to your practice especially if you want something a bit aerobic but I’d use something else to get a bit of variety in there.
There are 2 varieties of sun salutation with 3 levels and you can choose the number of repetitions. There are 3 styles of other class with a choice of 3 lengths in each style -30 mins, 45 mins and 1 hour - and a choice of 3 levels. The class is a series of pictures- 1 per pose or move. The pics are clear. The teacher's voice sounds like a speech synth and is a bit odd. Even beginner's level is pretty fast once it gets going. Description is sometimes good but occasionally lacking, even at beginners level.
- Rainfrog, LLC
- 328.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Rainfrog, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.