Download the Pocketmags Magazine Newsstand app today and receive a FREE issue from some of our best-sellers. Discover, Read and Enjoy more than 1,000 magazine titles from around the world.
Pocketmags is a digital newsstand where magazine fans can purchase single issues and subscriptions from a wide range of free and paid magazines from across the globe.
Key Features Include:
- Full-colour, hi resolution magazines on your device and platform of choice.
- One complimentary edition from our best-sellers for all registered users.
- Rich media titles that have enhanced digital editions with interactive elements such as videos and image galleries
- With a Pocketmags account you can read whenever you like, on any device, online or offline.
- Archive your issues easily to manage your device storage
- Global magazines from publishers worldwide, including USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe.
- Pocketmags covers the mainstream and host the largest range of specialist titles in the world, so whatever your hobbies and interests, we've got it covered!
Subscriptions are available within this application for each magazine. Subscription begin from the current issue when you take out your subscription. Available recurring subscriptions range from 1 week in duration to 1 year.
Paid issues and subscriptions range from £0.79/$0.99/€0.99 up to £599.99/$799.99/€799.99
-Subscriptions will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Fixed bugs in reader
Small styling updates
Ratings and Reviews
This app is okay on the iPad, everything seems to function as expected. However! It’s a big however as well! Has anybody noticed how certain magazines are now corrupted when downloaded? Large pieces of text blocked out with large coloured sections making some articles unreadable and it’s not just one magazine either. So far I’ve noticed corrupted issues of Aeroplane, Airfix Model World, Britain at War, Aviation News, FlyPast etc., and deleting and downloading again doesn’t rectify the issue! Pocketmags don’t seem to have any answer, in fact they claim to be unable to repeat the corrupted issues on their devices! Until this is solved I’m unable to recommend Pocketmags for your digital magazine subscription!
I receive the e mail notification of a new issue of the Arran Banner being online and a link to read it. It asks me to log in etc but I am already logged in in the App, so I go to the App which has absolutely no sign of the latest issue!
In reply to your suggestion; yes, I do have notifications on and I DO have an active subscription but it makes no difference. Are you notifying of new issues before they are available? This suggestion does not deal with the log in problems, however.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, can you contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as it could be that your have issue notifications on but do not have an active subscription. Kind Regards, the Pocketmags team
I have had an account with Readly for many years and I have taken a few subscriptions with Pocketmags. Whilst they are happy to take your money for the magazines they promote, I have chased them on numerous occasions about subscriptions not updating. Every time they fob you off blaming other people and never taking responsibility for their content! For the last 2 months I have been awaiting for 2 subscriptions to release their new magazine, which I have paid for in advance, and I have still got nowhere! Avoid at all costs. If you want magazine subscriptions go elsewhere... if you want customer service, also go elsewhere. If you like cowboys and being ripped off then this is the app for you 👍
Still awaiting any sort of response to solve my problems!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we have spoken to you extensively about the situation with the two publishers of the titles who have been delayed with uploading their latest issues. We have explained the process on how you get a refund as well explaining we can also move the remaining issues over to another title if you are not wanting to wait for the publishers to upload them.
We are a digital platform for publishers who want to upload their digital issues so the content is being provided by the publishers and not ourselves. If you do have any further queries and wish us to assist further please contact us directly at email@example.com. Kind Regards, the Pocketmags team
- MagazineCloner.com Limited
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © MagazineCloner.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pocketmags single issue purchase £3.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase £4.99
- Pocketmags single issue purchase £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.