Control your home's window coverings from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The PowerView® App provides intelligent operation of popular window coverings with PowerView® Motorisation. Adjust your window coverings to manage incoming light and energy usage throughout your home with the tap of a button or through automated operation. The PowerView® App merges seamlessly with your connected lifestyle, providing a level of convenience and ease that is the crowning touch for your motorised window coverings.
This app requires a PowerView® Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Demo" feature to explore the PowerView® App experience.
* Control motorised window coverings with PowerView® Motorisation, individually or in groups, throughout your entire home.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs: Dashboard, Rooms, Scenes, and Automations.
* Add favourite Scenes, Blinds, and Automations to your Dashboard, so they appear first whenever you open the app.
* Create customised blind position settings called "Scenes" for convenience, or to manage your natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Put your Scenes in motion using Automations. Schedule your Scenes to activate automatically at different times of day to deliver the look and comfort you want, without you having to press a button. Configure Automation to occur at a specific time, or based on unique Sunrise and Sunset times in your specific location.
* Easily enable or disable Automation, so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Manage Scenes and Automation from anywhere with RemoteConnect™. This requires an Internet connection and initial in-home setup.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Improve remote control
1. To be able to see battery levels remotely
2. To be able to see blind positions remotely.
3. To be able to change Automation times remotely
Otherwise excellent system, especially when at home.
Lack of Customer Support from Luxaflex
Loaded PowerView App onto iPhone, which worked for some months, but after resetting times slightly (to address daylight changes), inexplicably the blinds stopped working automatically at displayed settings. Tried to amend program again and even deleted and reloaded the app, to no avail.
Luxaflex website has ‘Customer Service’ section which does everything to avoid contact with its UK customers. Dealers have little or no technical knowledge of this app and were also less than complementary about its performance. So if you have any issues - beware! I’m beginning to question the significant expense of this Hub and infrastructure needed to set this up.
Oh dear where to start
I’ve just installed after getting blinds fitted. This is the most difficult app I have. It won’t send emails to reset password. It won’t discover the downstairs blind despite being closest to modem; upstairs connects. It’s not straightforward to set rooms up, scenes and operate remotely. If I had another alternative app I would jump ship. I’m fed up with spending time faffing with it and why won’t it pick up on blind so close to modem and blind receiver thing.
- Turnils North America, LLC
- 225.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Turnils LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.