• Improvements to Apple HomeKit integration
• Improvements to setup process
• Improvements to Scene Controller configuration
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Improve remote control
1. To be able to see battery levels remotely
2. To be able to see blind positions remotely.
3. To be able to change Automation times remotely
Otherwise excellent system, especially when at home.
Lack of Customer Support from Luxaflex
Loaded PowerView App onto iPhone, which worked for some months, but after resetting times slightly (to address daylight changes), inexplicably the blinds stopped working automatically at displayed settings. Tried to amend program again and even deleted and reloaded the app, to no avail.
Luxaflex website has ‘Customer Service’ section which does everything to avoid contact with its UK customers. Dealers have little or no technical knowledge of this app and were also less than complementary about its performance. So if you have any issues - beware! I’m beginning to question the significant expense of this Hub and infrastructure needed to set this up.
Easy to use and setup. Very impressed with the app.
- Turnils North America, LLC
- 190.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Turnils LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.