PrayerMate helps you be faithful in prayer for the people and causes you care about.
Every day, PrayerMate will select a person or topic that you've entered from each of your main categories (perhaps "My family" or "My small group at church") and show them to you as a series of index cards - then just swipe between them to pray. It brings together prayer points you've entered manually, regular updates from a whole host of Christian charities and churches, PDF prayer letters and daily prayer pointers from "Operation World".
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges for the person of faith, and yet most of us wish we were better at it. Now when you say to someone "I'll pray for you!" you can make sure you follow it up.
* Intuitive index card interface lets you swipe between the day's topics
* Set up your own personal categories and subjects to suit the way you pray
* Subjects can be entered manually or directly from your address book contacts - no typing necessary!
* Privately share prayer requests with others in a trusted small group
* Subscribe to online prayer diaries, with content from organisations such as London City Mission, Open Doors, UCCF The Christian Unions, Church Society and numerous local churches (including your own if you like!)
* Operation World "country of the day" feed
* Get the Church of England Collect for the Day automatically
* Gallery of downloadable prayers, plus "Take Words With You" scriptural prayer builder
* Attach photos and PDFs to prayer points
* Import/Export via Dropbox
* Optional daily alarm clock to remind you to pray
* Prayer points can be scheduled by date, day of the week/month, or just whenever they haven't been prayed for in a while
* PIN code feature for added privacy
* Email or message the people you're praying for from within the app, or email prayer points to a group of friends
* Built-in help system
Become a PrayerMate Patron
PrayerMate is free to use but you maybe optionally sign up for a subscription to Become a PrayerMate Patron to support the continued development of the app through the "Settings" tab. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew (either every month or every year, depending on the subscription type you choose) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. In return you will receive access to additional colour scheme options so long as your subscription is active. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iOS app store settings after purchase.
Full terms and conditions at https://www.prayermate.net/pages/app_terms_conditions
Addresses an issue where syncing would not begin if a network connection was not available on launch. Make it clearer when you are signed out but need to be signed in. Make custom sessions default to no more than one subject per selected list.
Big new v7 update with many new features:
* Search for your subjects or for new content/contacts
* Create custom prayer sessions for specific lists
* Add event reminders to subjects
* Card threads - archive and replace cards to track a situation over time
* Standard share sheets when messaging and sharing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great help and reminder
As with prayer which is a important part of the Christian faith and commitment. How many times we say to people I pray for you then time goes by and you pray for other people, family and churches, missionary. Then we become blog down. With this app you can now store the people and others that you want to bring to God in prayer and it generate them so they come around in groups and prompts you to pray and of course this doesn’t stop you for praying for things that are on your mind right now then you can add then as well.
Great help in a time of crisis
Set this app up not long before the coronavirus crisis started. (March 2020) Now finding it an incredibly useful aid to prayer for family, church friends, my local town, those I know overseas etc. Keeping focussed, and praying for the future not just issues of each day, can be challenging in such a time. This app helps my brain be more focussed and systematic. I’m also recording in the app each day what I’m praying on each point, so that I can hopefully look back in time and thank God for his answers.
Really good - just 1 suggestion...
I’m part of a bible study group and we’ve all loved using this app to put in each other’s prayer requests - so thank you PrayerMate!
Just one suggestion, we can’t make a ‘group’ unless you’re a PrayerMate patron at the moment, and I’d really like this to be changed, because from what I’ve heard, the ‘groups’ is a really excellent setting. I’d love to make a personal group but at the moment this is not possible.
Thanks again PrayerMate!
- Discipleship Tech
- 36 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Discipleship Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Patron (Pay Monthly) £0.99
- PrayerMate Patron £9.99
- Become a Patron (Pay Annually) £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.