PrayerMate helps you be faithful in prayer for the people and causes you care about.
Every day, PrayerMate will select a person or topic that you've entered from each of your main categories (perhaps "My family" or "My small group at church") and show them to you as a series of index cards - then just swipe between them to pray. It brings together prayer points you've entered manually, regular updates from a whole host of Christian charities and churches, PDF prayer letters and daily prayer pointers from "Operation World".
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges for the person of faith, and yet most of us wish we were better at it. Now when you say to someone "I'll pray for you!" you can make sure you follow it up.
* Intuitive index card interface lets you swipe between the day's topics
* Set up your own personal categories and subjects to suit the way you pray
* Subjects can be entered manually or directly from your address book contacts - no typing necessary!
* Privately share prayer requests with others in a trusted small group
* Subscribe to online prayer diaries, with content from organisations such as London City Mission, Open Doors, UCCF The Christian Unions, Church Society and numerous local churches (including your own if you like!)
* Operation World "country of the day" feed
* Get the Church of England Collect for the Day automatically
* Gallery of downloadable prayers, plus "Take Words With You" scriptural prayer builder
* Attach photos and PDFs to prayer points
* Import/Export via Dropbox
* Optional daily alarm clock to remind you to pray
* Prayer points can be scheduled by date, day of the week/month, or just whenever they haven't been prayed for in a while
* PIN code feature for added privacy
* Email or message the people you're praying for from within the app, or email prayer points to a group of friends
* Built-in help system
Become a PrayerMate Patron
PrayerMate is free to use but you maybe optionally sign up for a subscription to Become a PrayerMate Patron to support the continued development of the app through the "Settings" tab. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew (either every month or every year, depending on the subscription type you choose) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. In return you will receive access to additional colour scheme options so long as your subscription is active. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iOS app store settings after purchase.
Full terms and conditions at https://www.prayermate.net/pages/app_terms_conditions
Various tweaks to Markdown rendering. Also fixed a bug affecting the Enter of List names page, where pressing backspace on a hardware keyboard would cause an entire row to be deleted.
Ratings and Reviews
A great help and reminder
As with prayer which is a important part of the Christian faith and commitment. How many times we say to people I pray for you then time goes by and you pray for other people, family and churches, missionary. Then we become blog down. With this app you can now store the people and others that you want to bring to God in prayer and it generate them so they come around in groups and prompts you to pray and of course this doesn’t stop you for praying for things that are on your mind right now then you can add then as well.
Great help in a time of crisis
Set this app up not long before the coronavirus crisis started. (March 2020) Now finding it an incredibly useful aid to prayer for family, church friends, my local town, those I know overseas etc. Keeping focussed, and praying for the future not just issues of each day, can be challenging in such a time. This app helps my brain be more focussed and systematic. I’m also recording in the app each day what I’m praying on each point, so that I can hopefully look back in time and thank God for his answers.
Really good - just 1 suggestion...
I’m part of a bible study group and we’ve all loved using this app to put in each other’s prayer requests - so thank you PrayerMate!
Just one suggestion, we can’t make a ‘group’ unless you’re a PrayerMate patron at the moment, and I’d really like this to be changed, because from what I’ve heard, the ‘groups’ is a really excellent setting. I’d love to make a personal group but at the moment this is not possible.
Thanks again PrayerMate!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discipleship Tech
- 80.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Discipleship Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Patron (Pay Monthly) £0.99
- Become a Patron (Pay Annually) £9.99
- PrayerMate Patron £9.99
- 5 Things to Pray for the People You Love £3.99
- 5 Things to Pray For Your Church £3.99
- Praying the Promises £1.99
- 30 Days of Prayer 2023 £1.99
- 5 Things to Pray For The World £2.99
- Forty Women £6.99
- Finding Hope Under Bethl Skies £1.99