Keep the UK's most comprehensive selection of prime properties with you at all times. New features make it easy to search, save and be the first to hear about new properties you're interested in.
With PrimeLocation's updated app, compatible with both iPhone and iPad you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties and contact local estate agents to help you find the home you deserve.
What makes our app so useful?
- The ability to manage your home search from any device
The addition of MyPrimeLocation, and the ability to sign-in, allows preferences and favourites to be viewed or set, for access via your PC/Laptop, iPad and iPhone.
- It's got more
PrimeLocation covers over 95% of the UK property market. So you've got a million properties or more to browse whenever you wish.
- Brighter pictures
Our carousels show you bigger and brighter pictures so you can really see what you're after.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is great, but....
The app is great and easy to use, however, trying to log in using Facebook is pointless. I go to the sign in page, scroll down to log in with Facebook - tap the button and nothing happens so I have to hold down on the button until the preview screen appears and wait to be directed to safari - I can log in there but I don’t get redirected back to the app so when I take myself back to the app, but I’m not logged in? So the process starts again...and again...and again - please fix!
Absolutely awful and flawed interface
The app is incredibly flawed compared to Zoopla, RightMove and OnTheMarket
- upon opening the app, you need to enter a location, search, then got back to access options such as bedrooms or price range - these are neither accessible from the search bar nor the search results
- you can’t share a property you like!!! It’s absurd! If I find a property I like, there’s no option to send via email, copy a link, share via sms etc - nothing!!!
- then just save it? No chance! The App doesn’t automatically log you in so you’d ave it to an anonymous session. Close the app down - lose your saved properties.
- so you find the property you like (having navigated the horrendous search functionality), find you can’t share the property you like, hit “save” and realise you’ve not logged in. So you log in, return to your saved ads and... it’s gone!! It wipes the anonymous session and shows you only the ads you’ve previously saved whilst logged in.
Genuinely appealing. How not to do digital transformation - very disappointing.
Unfortunately after a few visits I slowly started noticing lots of errors
I have got in touch with Prime Location who simply don't care about:
1 bed properties advertised as 2 bed, when you read the title you go to see more info and it's actually a 1 bed! So annoying
Also lots and lots of listing don't get deleted, properties from March, April and May are still listed
What's the point!!! You don't know what is recent and what isn't as there's nothing that shows date listed or date uploaded
Waste of time is you are SERIOUSLY house hunting but if you're just browsing for fun it won't affect your experience
Sorry PrineLocation but I'm sticking with Rightmove 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.