Built for Live performance and hands free use, Quantiloop recreates the simplicity of a hardware loop pedal in an iOS app. Attach a MIDI foot controller and control it the way you want. No MIDI controller at hand; just preset your loop length, enable auto–record or a count–in and your loops will automatically close, no hands or feet required. Big onscreen controls allow for easy configuration and tactile control by vocalists or beat boxers. Focus on your performance instead of fiddling with dip switches or complex menu’s.
Create 4 tracks with endless layers of overdubs to build your performance. Record a Chorus, Verse and Bridge and switch between them seamlessly or create a 1 bar percussie loop on track one, a 4 bar chord progression on track two and layer a bass line on top, all in perfect synchronisation.
The builtin rhythm guide provides a rhythmic backing. Use the internal metronome for practice, import drum loops from virtually anywhere or host and control your favourite rhythm apps to enhance your performance. MIDI master lets you control MIDI hardware, and MIDI slave lets Quantiloop follow it. Ableton Link lets you even play in time over WiFi with external apps and devices. Quantisation aligns your actions to the nearest measure or beat so you stay in time, and real-time tempo control sets the pace. Prefer setting your own pace, disable quantisation and Quantiloop will react to your actions with minimum latency to create tight synchronised recordings.
Assign up to 3 simultaneous effects to the input. Use the built-in transpose to covert your guitar into a bass, or host your guitar amp sim directly in Quantiloop. The results will be recorded into your loops.
Or assign up to 3 simultaneous track effects to the output. Use the tape stop to add drama, introduce a key change to build up your performance, or host an Inter-App audio/AU reverb processor. Track FX may be assigned to a single track, all tracks or the combined output.
• Free, Synced and Paralel,Serial, Mixed Playing Styles
• Multiple Quantise Modes
• Multiple Stop Modes
• Unique Dub Mode and Mute Mode
• Unlimited Overdubs
• Overdub Decay
• Undo / Redo
• Auto Record
• High quality stereo audio
• Clear loop status display
• Rhythm guide with optional auto-start, auto-stop and count-in
• Audible and Visual Metronome
• Send start, stop and host sync to hosted rhythm apps.
• Sync to host when embedded in an Inter-App-Audio host
• Real-time Tempo Control
• Extensive MIDI control
• Multiple Assignments per MIDI controller (tap, hold, double tap)
• MIDI Program Change support for changing presets
• Supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio and Audio Units (AUv3)
• Individual outputs for each track and rhythm
• Synchronise to other apps and devices with Ableton Link
• MIDI clock sync (both slave and master)
• 4 physical/iaa/au/audiobus inputs routable to any track
• 8 outputs (main, monitor, track 1-4, rhythm, input out)
• 3 assignable input Fx, including transpose, reverb and IAA, AUv3
• 3 assignable track Fx, including transpose, reverse, tape stop, fade and IAA, AUv3
• Cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, Audioshare …) import / export
• Open In
• Store Phrase Presets in unlimited banks with 100 presets each
• Individual Volume and panning controls for each track
Minor stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic - simple and solid but with huge potential
I’ve tried so many ways to achieve the looping workflow I desire. Quantiloop is the first looper I’ve used which provides a great balance between routing flexibility and getting all the key controls you need, and an interface which feels like using a reliable hardware looper.
It’s great on it’s own with audio unit sources and FX, but combined with AUM, I’ve creating my dream looping setup, with pre and post Quanitloop processing The thoughtfulness which has gone into this app is astounding. There are great details like being able to mute certain inputs on the fly to avoid feedback in live situations - this to me shows it’s been worked out by someone who understands the usual pitfalls of live looping under pressure.
I’ve used every iOS looper and I’m pretty sure that this is the best. The interface is excellent as all immediate controls and info are clearly visible. It does everything that a hardware looper can do , but much better. This developer is clearly a musician as this is not gimmicky, just a very well conceived and useable looper , just the audio routing options alone are a joy for users who want to employ multiple inputs from their audio interface with control over individual monitoring, impressive. Not gigged it live yet but have high hopes. Really impressed so far.
This is the first review I’ve left for any app, and just thought I had to say ... well done !
I’ve been on the hunt for a looper that matches the flexibility of the looper in Ableton, and have spent a fortune on pedals that all had something, but not the whole package.
What you have here is a well thought out, and very professional looper. Looking forward to setting up my Behringer fcb1010 with it and will be using it for live performances, all being well.
Please continue to support this app, as there is nothing else out there that does this good a job !
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.