Queen's Wish DOES NOT support: iPhone 5 or earlier, iPhone SE.
You are royalty of the mighty empire of Haven! Your mother the Queen rules, while you enjoy a life of sheltered luxury. Then, one morning, you wake up to find yourself banished to your Empire’s lost colony. You mother has declared your childhood at an end. Your mission? Prove yourself by reconquering Haven’s rebellious vassals, or don’t bother to come home.
At last, you have been given wealth, magic, soldiers. The Queen thinks you will submit and join the family business. Now that you have freedom and power, you might have other ideas ...
Queen's Wish: The Conquerer is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. Wander free through an enormous world, sink into a fascinating story full of surprises and interesting decisions, and use your cunning to outwit a multitude of dungeons and foes. In this open-ended adventure, you can build an Empire or free the oppressed. Serve the Queen or rebel. Fight or use diplomacy. Build fortresses, smith enchanted blades and armor, and deal with nagging relatives!
Queen's Wish: The Conquerer features:
* Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay.
* Open-ended story in a variety of mysterious lands, featuring many choices, paths and endings. Lots of replay value.
* Suspenseful tactical combat. Select from fifty different abilities. Build and rebuild your warriors to face rapidly changing foes.
* Explore (and conquer) an enormous outdoors and a huge variety of dungeons and enemy fortresses.
* Gain strength with a unique fortress system. Build and equip fortresses, making your warriors stronger in a wide variety of ways.
* Not just orcs and elves. Features the unforgettable races and characters that make Spiderweb Software adventures unique.
* Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts to hunt for.
Enjoy a new adventure from Spiderweb Software, now celebrating 25 years of making fine indie fantasy role-playing goodness.
* Mire boars are now displayed correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Please help fix small screen on I phone would like to play game but seems a tad to small I pad fine ‘ I phone can’t get all game on opening please help as bought game desperate to play it !!!!!!!
Kinda disappointing :(
I love Spidersoft's previous games especially the Avernum series, but sad to say this one feels very simplistic and flawed
There are no character attributes (Str, Dex etc), just a limited set of talents to choose when you level up.
Likewise you only gain XP when you advance the storyline, and not from combat, so everything just feels linear and predetermined. I really hate this mechanic.
I will probably complete it now Ive bought it, but I hope this isn’t the future of Spidersoft games. If it wasn’t for their past heritage and reputation, I think this game would be getting panned
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Spiderweb Software
- 166.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Spiderweb Software Inc., All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.