Recovery Box is a comprehensive set of tools to help you in your recovery. The app features tools from the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous and many other recovery utilities.
• In-app sponsorship with thousands of online sponsors worldwide to choose from.
• 12 step guides describing how to work the steps
• 12 steps - the actual step work
• Recovery calculator with detailed statistics
• 164 pages of Big Book Alcoholics Anonymous
• 70 more stories from big book editions 1 & 2
• New on awakening interactive inventory
• Add sponsors and sponsees through the app for in-app sponsorship
• Instant chat messaging with your connections
• Readings from A.A. meetings
• A set of prayers used in recovery
• Make exciting gratitude lists with Emojis
• My Notes for writing down your thoughts
• Set a night time inventory notification
• Set an hourly consciousness reminder notification
• Share all inventories, lists, and notes using standard sharing tools
• Secure your recovery with a PIN lock and an enhanced touch id & face id lock
Prayers included with the app:
• The Serenity Prayer
• The Serenity Prayer - Extended Version
• 3rd Step Prayer
• 7th Step Prayer
• 11th Step Prayer
• The Lord's Prayer
• AA Preamble
• How It Works
• 12 Traditions
• The Promises from pages 83-84
• Just For Today
• On Awakening
• On Retiring
• A Vision For You
This is the only app you will ever need for your daily reprieve. Right from Step 1 to Step 12, you can work all steps inside the app.
Step 1 - is a comprehensive sobriety calculator with detailed recovery time statistics
Step 2 - is a simple acceptance of self
Step 3 - another milestone about making a decision which will reinforce your recovery
Step 4 - an extensive moral inventory which will allow you to take a good look at yourself
Step 5 - share your step 4 inventory with your sponsor, priest or clergyman
Step 6 - this is an important milestone you make a note of when you are ready
Step 7 - another milestone when you ask your higher power for more help
Step 8 - making the all-important amends list
Step 9 - tick off your amends as you do them one-by-one in real life
Step 10 - keep on top of your program with this great spot check inventory tool
Step 11 - the night time inventory step will make sure you keep your day clean and make note of any shortcomings
Step 12 - Well Done! Now, keep carrying the message.
Subscription pricing and terms
• Recovery Box offers an auto-renewing annual subscription at $39.99/year or a quarterly auto-renewing subscription at $15.99 to provide you with unlimited & ad-free access to the app features while you maintain an active subscription.
• The app also offers non-renewing purchases for your in-app connections with other app users.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
This app is not affiliated to, sponsored by or endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous, AAWS or any other 12 Step fellowship.
Please rate our app. For support, contact us through the app or email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 2000 online sponsors from around the world to help you complete your AA 12 Steps. Longer entries in Steps 4, 10 & 11, and the morning inventory in the subscribed version. Improved aesthetics and some minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve downloaded the app 3 times & continue to receive error messages whilst trying to save my sobriety date & gratitude list. I had very high hopes but just doesn’t want to work for me :(
Developer Response ,
Hello, we had an unplanned server disruption yesterday that lasted for about 3 hours. We cannot apologise enough for this. All systems are back to normal for over the last 24 hours now. If we can urge you to download the app again and give it another go please? We are investing a lot of effort and time in the development of this app and we are working on many new features which are scheduled to be rolled out later this year. Many thanks for your reconsideration.
- Tushar Bhagat
- 47 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © iByte Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription £29.99
- Annual Subscription £29.99
- Quarterly Subscription £15.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.