**Red Panic Button is now a universal app**
When you are in trouble press the Red Panic Button!
You just have to set a panic number or mail address and the phone will send a message which contains your address and location, determined using the fine GPS based or coarse GSM based coordinates.
- Send Panic SMS (works only on iPhone and iPad 3G)
- Automatically send Panic email to designated email list
- Twitter integration
- Retina display ready
- Uses GPS/Network (where available on iPhone and iPad 3G) to determine your location or Wifi (on the iPod touch and iPad Wifi)
- Emergency Number feature! You can now set the Emergency Number that is called at the press of the Red Panic Button. The number can be set from app settings.
- Record voice feature! You can now send a recording to designated email list
- iOS 11 compatibility
- Alert text customization
-Send Panic SMS
-Send Panic Email
-One Touch Panic via Widgets
-Share Panic on Twitter
- No ADS
- Unlimited panic contacts
- Emergency call
- Customize alert texts
- Works with Apple Watch
- Works with BLE Alert Button
- Photo/video alert message
- Audio alert message
- To reach more friends, multiple email addresses and phone numbers can be added
- Stay tuned for more features
Red Panic Button requires internet connection in order to display the current address and send the email message. The Panic SMS feature does not work on iPod touch and iPad Wifi!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says!!!...easy to use and accurate
Good idea but very limited trial version with flaws.
Immediately talks about upgrading to pro yet the word "Pro" isn't mentioned on their site. Nor in the App Store.
Says you can't do most things with the first version.
Adding from contacts is flawed it adds the wrong number not the selected number.
It also try's to add the international prefix even if there is already a prefix and then won't let you correct it.
This could do better if they worked on their offer.
Not recommended currently.
Unsure about this app
I have set it up to send alerts to police and people I know. But there is no way of testing it works without sending an alert. Besides which the instructions are unclear and I can not see how to send an alert. I would be grateful if the developers of this app could make it much clearer how to send an alert and exactly who it contacts if you do pls. A fair amount of money to pay for something that doesn't give guidance on how it might work to keep you safe. Concerned by the app avtually.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 ULTIMATE COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Features £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.