Welcome to the Reed.co.uk job search app - helping you to Love Mondays by finding a job you’ll love.
Whether you're just starting your career journey, looking for a fresh opportunity, or aiming to climb the corporate ladder, the Reed.co.uk app has got you covered. From part-time gigs to executive positions, we’ll connect you with thousands of opportunities to help you find your dream job.
All you have to do is search, swipe and apply.
With job openings spanning the entire UK, from London to Liverpool, from Manchester to Birmingham, and from Cardiff to Edinburgh, discovering a job that ignites your passion has never been easier. We feature positions from globally recognized brands such as Amazon, Ocado, Sky, Boots, RAC, AO, and many more.
Don’t just take our word for it. Over a million job seekers have downloaded the Reed.co.uk job search app in their search for work.
Here are just some of the ways the app can help you find a job you’ll love - and Love Mondays:
Instant access to a range of vacancies and opportunities
- Search thousands of job listings
- Choose from over 8,000 reputable employers
- Discover more than 5,000 new job opportunities added daily
- Use our average salary checker to ensure you’re being paid what you deserve
A simple way to search for jobs
- Enter your location and job title to get started
- Use our swipe functionality to easily save or hide jobs
- Customise your search with light or dark mode - whichever suits your mood!
A job search, tailored for you
- Unlock personalised job recommendations curated exclusively for you
- Filter and view only the jobs that align with your preferences
- Adjust your search radius to find the job listings closest to you
- Find a remote job that lets you work from anywhere
- Quick and easy applications from your phone
- Apply from your job search results or from your saved jobs
- Review and edit your profile and CV before applying
- Easily get responses from employers with our user-friendly application process
Being the first to apply. Every. Single. Time
- Receive notifications on the latest vacancies
- Sign up for job alert emails to ensure you never miss out on opportunities
- Keep an eye on new vacancies relevant to your search criteria
Staying in control of your job search
- Create and manage your Reed.co.uk user profile
- Upload your CV and apply with ease (and withdraw your application if you change your mind)
- Track which job listings you’ve hidden, saved or applied for
Regardless of where you are in your career path or where you’re based, the Reed.co.uk app offers you the power to discover and apply for jobs on-the-go.
Ready to Love Mondays? Download the Reed.co.uk app now and find a job you’ll love.
Ensure your app is up to date for the latest and best experience!
In this update, we have added more to our new filter rail, allowing you to find the right jobs based on your preferences, directly from the results page.
Ratings and Reviews
Super easy to navigate, and lots of jobs to choose from!
This app is very easy to use.
When you login, it asks you if you want to make your job search sector specific. Once you have filled this out, it brings up jobs within this sector and you can literally swipe right or left dependant on whether you are interested in the position. Like Tinder!
You can input different information on there, including salary, distance you want to travel, whether you are looking for a graduate top etc. It also shows jobs that are ending soon, so you know to apply as soon as possible.
There is career advice, a help section contact details for reed offices and a feedback option. You can also change your email settings if you want to increase or decrease email notifications. I think it’s great you can do it all from this app.
Hopefully I will be successful in my job search soon!
Doesn’t live up to the hype.
So considering all the fancy adverts that this company runs on TV and various other platforms I was quite excited to use this app and the reed website believing that I would be able to find something quickly. I am still unemployed. The app has a major design flaw. It doesn’t let you simply pick a location and shows you every job within X amount of miles to your location. You have to chose a job title or partial title. Then it just shows you jobs that match that title. But what if you just want any job? I’m looking for a decent earner between terms at University. What job title is there if you just want to be a staff member at Tesco or Spar? Or be a cleaner? I tried the broadest terms I could think of. Assistant, Service etc. All I get are unsuitable jobs. Teachers assistant, restaurant manager? Trainee this, trainee that. These are job offerings that are designed to lead into their own careers. I already have my career path in mind I just need something in between. I’ve only had the app for around a week but I’ve been using the website for months. Since downloading the app I have found 0 jobs that I could apply to. To apply a very simple metaphor to how poor this app has performed imagine downloading a game app that didn’t have any game with it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, sorry to hear that you've been having trouble using the app. Our most recent app version no longer requires you to input a job title, allowing you search just by location. This gives you greater flexibility in your job search and will return far broader search results. Hope that helps. Best wishes, The reed.co.uk team.
Used to be great, not so good now
I was a huge fan of this app until last year. It changed. I think it started to search for keywords in the job descriptions or something because the results were all over the place. I’m a UX Designer and was getting things like Staff Nurse returned as a result. Every day, most results were useless. I recorded data over a period of time and sent it along with screen shots to the developers, but they said it was working as it should and weren’t any help. I began to use CV-Library and Indeed instead and while they both had their issues at least they seemed to make sense. It’s such a shame because I think the interface is brilliant, but the functionality lets it down.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Reed Online Ltd
- 55.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Reed.co.uk