Book classes, courses and events at your local climbing center, indoor recreation facility, fitness gym, adventure center, bike or skate park.
View class and event availability at your local facility and easily book the day and time that's right for you.
Ditch the keytag and and check-in with your phone! Once you're registered with a participating facility, you can scan your membership barcode directly from your phone or mobile device, making check-ins super quick and easy.
Get updated facility news, hours, and contact information.
Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My first iOS app
It’s nice to know that someone has decided to leave their job and start a career as an iOS developer... sadly the people using this app are the ones that suffer.
A few things that need work:
* ux and ui are appalling
* don’t make us create accounts multiple times for multiple gyms
* allow ios password store to suggest passwords and store them, none of this works atm
* the only way to swap gyms is to sign out and sign back in again. Ux is terrible here
* app doesn’t look like an ios app - suspect it is just a web app hosted in a webkit frame
* the lack of expertise in the presentation makes me question their abilities in keeping data safe, have you checked this service against ncsc cloud security principles and owasp development practices? Are you salting and storing passwords using a password-optimised lossy hash (e.g. bcrypt)? It’ll keep me up at night thinking about PCI-DSS and this app
* there’s no sign of any community in this app. Community is probably the best thing about climbing, so use it in your app somehow!
* email template needs work, Oakwood logo for example renders bigger than my hand. Sizes should always be explicitly set
* order process is scruffy and badly thought through, doesn’t make use of Apple Pay to keep payment method secure and away from app
* could make use of Apple ID to avoid needing to create accounts, simplify the app and increase confidence our data isn’t going to get lost/stolen
Shocking excuse for an app
I echo everything ‘sunset _stalker’ wrote, with the additional point that the fact the barcode can’t even be integrated into an Apple Wallet card makes this app almost totally pointless.. if you can even call it an app, it’s a poorly designed webpage inside a frame. The signup process, I might add, was abysmal. The UI was shocking and I had to enter card details twice. Heaven only knows how my data is being stored. Can’t believe climbing centres actually pay money for this. I can’t find anything good to say about this app, even the name is rubbish and hardly memorable.
Need a delete account button ASAP
An ok app for what it is, HOWEVER, as it collects personal information, you really need to put a delete account button in ASAP. You might otherwise be in breach of European data protection law, as personal data needs to be both freely available and editable by those whom it concerns, and you can only store it if it’s necessary to continue doing so (so if someone wants to delete their info and can’t you may be in breach). Happy to change review score when this is sorted.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3Point Development Inc
- 8.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 3Point Development Inc.