Book classes, courses and events at your local climbing center, indoor recreation facility, fitness gym, adventure center, bike or skate park.
View class and event availability at your local facility and easily book the day and time that's right for you.
Ditch the keytag and and check-in with your phone! Once you're registered with a participating facility, you can scan your membership barcode directly from your phone or mobile device, making check-ins super quick and easy.
Get updated facility news, hours, and contact information.
- Fix iOS 13 barcode display issue
Ratings and Reviews
My first iOS app
It’s nice to know that someone has decided to leave their job and start a career as an iOS developer... sadly the people using this app are the ones that suffer.
A few things that need work:
* ux and ui are appalling
* don’t make us create accounts multiple times for multiple gyms
* allow ios password store to suggest passwords and store them, none of this works atm
* the only way to swap gyms is to sign out and sign back in again. Ux is terrible here
* app doesn’t look like an ios app - suspect it is just a web app hosted in a webkit frame
* the lack of expertise in the presentation makes me question their abilities in keeping data safe, have you checked this service against ncsc cloud security principles and owasp development practices? Are you salting and storing passwords using a password-optimised lossy hash (e.g. bcrypt)? It’ll keep me up at night thinking about PCI-DSS and this app
* there’s no sign of any community in this app. Community is probably the best thing about climbing, so use it in your app somehow!
* email template needs work, Oakwood logo for example renders bigger than my hand. Sizes should always be explicitly set
* order process is scruffy and badly thought through, doesn’t make use of Apple Pay to keep payment method secure and away from app
* could make use of Apple ID to avoid needing to create accounts, simplify the app and increase confidence our data isn’t going to get lost/stolen
Need a delete account button ASAP
An ok app for what it is, HOWEVER, as it collects personal information, you really need to put a delete account button in ASAP. You might otherwise be in breach of European data protection law, as personal data needs to be both freely available and editable by those whom it concerns, and you can only store it if it’s necessary to continue doing so (so if someone wants to delete their info and can’t you may be in breach). Happy to change review score when this is sorted.
Refreshing makes it almost unusable
The app is functional looking but okay... apart from the fact it will randomly refresh the entire view sometimes and take you back to the landing page. So amazingly annoying!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 3Point Development Inc
- 13.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 3Point Development Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.