A user guide at your fingertips.
This application is available for the Peugeot models New 3008 SUV, 308, 308 SW, New 5008 SUV, 508, 508 SW, 2008 SUV, 208, 108, iOn, 301, Traveller and Expert. Other Peugeot models will soon be added to this list.
With Scan MyPeugeot, you can access your vehicle's handbook on your smartphone.
The Scan MyPeugeot application enables you to quickly access all the information from the corresponding user guide, using the various tabs:
- "Scan" your vehicle with the smartphone's camera lens, click on a recognised component to display information on it
- "Visual search" using identification markings on images of the vehicle, click to display the details
- "Warning and indicator lamps" provides you with information on each type of alert and displays the initial advice to be followed
A personalised application:
Once the application has been installed, you will be asked to enter details of your vehicle and to select some of the distinctive features of your trim level to download the relevant information from the handbook.
Advantages of the Scan MyPeugeot application:
- Visual recognition
- It can be used in "offline" mode, after you have downloaded the information from the handbook for your vehicle
- User guide for the warning and indicator lamps
- Access to information on all the functions of your vehicle by navigation using the visual search
Once you have downloaded the application, refer to the legal notices for more details about the conditions of use of the application.
Covers the Peugeot models New 3008 SUV, 308, 308 SW, New 5008 SUV, 508, 508 SW, 2008 SUV, 208, 108, iOn, 301, Traveller and Expert.
Correction of minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Room for Improvement?
I’ve learned a lot from using this app. I think owners/users should realise this is for guidance and isn’t divinities. I read one review which suggested Peugeot didn’t provide hard manuals with their cars??? That’s not the experience in my case. With modern day electronics, things like layout on touch screens or navigation are fluid. That is to say as new functionality becomes available, then the screen layouts may change to reflect new features.
I think as owner/drivers we should accept this app as being an “assistant” for basic functions, but perhaps refer to the owners manual, or manufacturer downloads to get the very latest documentation, but remember, the manual is only as good as the firmware installed on your vehicle. It is possible for the user to perform software/firmware updates, but you will need to look on the manufacturers web pages for instruction Foyt that, or perhaps a social media group.
As you don’t get a printed physical handbook these days, this is your only option if you want to know what any of that Christmas tree of coloured lights flashing on the dash are or why the tailgate keeps closing on you when you are bent double and trying to get your umbrella out of the back of the boot.
Poor programming poorer design
On the first glance its a great app, and then you start to use it and find out;
1. Not all options are included, no matter how long you look for them (like missing cruice control instructions etc.)
2. Despite giving your car details the programme is hardly customised at all
3. There is no written search function, so unless you sit in the vehicle no way of quickly looking things up
4. During menu options you are often reminded to read more in ’such and such section’. Except then those recommendations are not hyperlinked and now you have to search for what ever menu they used words to describe without any word based search, oh and the carch is everything has an icom amd not a name... its like mission impossible.
- Automobiles Peugeot
- 22.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 - Peugeot - Tous droits réservés
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.