Learn to meditate or deepen your meditation practice with Mary Maddux, a leading meditation teacher who has brought meditation to thousands of people worldwide. Her guided meditations have been used in many settings - businesses, hospitals, clinics, military, rehabilitation, schools, spas - and are regularly recommended by doctors and therapists to their patients.
The beautiful music on the app has been composed by Richard Maddux, musician and and co-creator of the Meditation Oasis® apps. Richard’s music is known for its ability to bring deep relaxation and support the meditative state. You can use it as a background to the meditations or you can enjoy the music on its own. You also have the option of using high quality nature sounds
In response to user requests, we have combined the best of all our apps and programs into one comprehensive meditation app. Our original Simply Being app is here, along with over 80 additional guided meditations and three programs.
Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation without prior experience. You can listen to the guided meditations alone or with music or nature sounds. You can also listen to the music or nature sounds alone.
● 4 Days: Meditation Program for Beginners
● 7 Days: Advanced Meditations
● 4 Days: Anxiety & Worry Relief
Meditation Sessions for:
● Emotional Healing
● Pain Relief
● Health & Healing
● Walking Meditations
● Stress Relief
● Heart Opening
● Work & Study
App Features include:
• Choose to listen with music or nature sounds in the background, or to the voice alone
• Music/nature sounds have separate adjustable volume controls
• On first play tracks are downloaded for listening offline
• Create a favorites list
• Receive daily meditation reminders
• Find meditations by category
• Original meditation music, over 30 selections
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables access to all guided meditations and programs:
- Subscription options are monthly or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
minor bug fixes, corrected app name under icon.
Ratings and Reviews
New to meditation
I was looking for a meditation app, having never really practiced before. I am in my third trimester and finding that day to day stresses were getting the better of my overall mental state. I came across this app via a YouTuber that I follow and thought I’d give it a go.
I’ve started incorporating this into my daily routine; I’m trailing 10mins on my commute into work and the same when I leave. So far this is working wonders to prepare myself and just take some time out.
Like that you can fine tune the music and tailor the duration to the time you have available.
This is definitely a keeper and I hope will help me into motherhood too :-)
Fabulous meditation app
Great for both new and practised meditators, clear sound and gentle voice. Really useful to have a choice of lengths of meditations as well as choice of music; plus the extension of music at the end of the vocal guidance. I've tried a few apps and it's definitely one of the best available. I lead a meditation group and recommend it to everyone for its simplicity and help in creating then maintaining a regular meditation practice.
Love it !!!!!
My other half gave me a subscription to Natural Health Magazine and this app was featured so I thought let's give it a go ...... OMG I love it just tried my first 5 mins and feel good ! Just got out of hospital and really need time to relax and be good to myself. Relaxation is so important to all of us and the ones who say they don't probably need it more than the ones that say they do !!!! Try it and enjoy xx
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meditation Oasis
- 71.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Meditation Oasis
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £6.99
- Yearly Subscription £42.99