Headshots! Paperwork! Semi-Organic Autonomous Skulls collecting taxes from the Deadbeats of the Afterlife!
Official Selection, PAX 10 Indie Showcase, PAX Prime 2014
9/10 - Pocket Gamer (Pocket Gamer Gold Award)
5/5 - AppSpy
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
4/5 - 148 Apps
4/5 - Gamezebo
8.5/10 - GameMob
You know the old saying, “you can’t take it with you?” Well, we’ve got news for you, my friends, they were WRONG! “Deadbeats” have been taking their riches with them to the afterlife for centuries and it’s the job of the INFERNAL Revenue Service — and its army of skulls — to collect! That’s where you come in.
In “Skullduggery!” you’ll play a Semi-Organic Autonomous Skull employed as a collection agent for the IRS. Using the elasticity of your own brain, flick yourself around the fortresses of the afterlife’s biggest deadbeats.
- BRAIN POWER: Pull back ANYWHERE on the screen to stretch out your brain! Let go to snap your skull forward like a brainy rubber band.
- BULLET TIME: Touch and hold in mid-air to slow down time, change directions, avoid deadly obstacles, and pull off crazy trick shots!
- GRAVITATIONAL TRUANCY: Repeatedly jump by aiming again while your skull is mid-flight.
- STEALTHINESS: Being small has advantages! Hide in trash cans, chests, and jars. Slip behind surly guards and take them out while their backs are turned!
- HEADSHOTS: Take out enemies with a single well-placed fling to the cranium.
- HEAD TO HEAD: Play ‘head to head’ against your friends to become the afterlife’s most successful agent.
- BUREAUCRACY: Fill out paperwork and reflect on the inherent emptiness of existence!
“Skullduggery!” features the endearingly grotesque art stylings of game artist extraordinaire Bill Mudron, inspired by the Max Fleischer animations of the 1930’s, and a quirky, doom-jazzy, bureau-noir soundtrack from industrial musician Michael Arthur Holloway.
- NO In App Purchase. Buy the game, play the game. That’s it!
- A finely-tuned and deeply-satisfying one-touch control scheme specifically tailored to mobile.
- Three distinctly unique and atmospheric worlds with more on the way.
- Dreadful puns.
- Single Player mode with 24 surreal and pleasantly spooky levels.
- Multiplayer “Head to Head” mode with a variety of brain-pounding arenas.
- Hidden rooms and secret chests containing treasure and other delights.
- Pleasing power-ups and epic boss battles!
- Dozens of collectables and secondary objectives for maximum replayability.
- Over 20 unique skulls to unlock, including guest celebrity skulls from some of our favorite games.
- Universal App - play on your new iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini.
- Full iCloud support - sync your progress across all your devices.
- Compete with Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork!
Hi, We're ClutchPlay Games!
We’re a small indie game studio located in not-so-sunny yet idyllic Portland, Oregon. Our first game, Little Chomp was selected as one of six featured titles at the 2013 PAX East Indie Showcase and more recently, “Skullduggery!” was featured in the PAX 10 Indie Showcase at PAX Prime, 2014.
We'd love to hear your feedback, so please drop us a line or just say hi at email@example.com, or follow us on Twitter at @ClutchPlayGames
We hope you enjoy “Skullduggery!”
For news, support and updated info, please visit us at:
The wait is finally over! World 4 is now available! Enjoy 8 new skull-bending single-player levels with new gameplay elements. We’ve also added 2 new multiplayer (head to head) levels and five snazzy new skulls.
Also in this version:
We toned down the difficulty level when playing in casual mode.
Minor bug fixes.
Thank you all for your kind feedback and support. If you enjoy the game, please leave a rating or a review, we love hearing from our players!
Ratings and Reviews
Quite challenging, and smashing skulls never gets tiresome ( and I am aware that sounds very serial killerish) and I've read a couple of the bad reviews and you can't vote one star just because it's got bugs.
I am very lazy at leaving reviews for apps. But this game is really great and I had great time playing it. It's great fun with good depth. 5 stars for sure!
Hi plz add more stuff and a new world
- ClutchPlay Games LLC
- 149.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ClutchPlay Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.