Slow Fast Slow is an app for manipulating the speed of videos you shoot on your iPhone. It works especially well with slo-mo videos. Use the intuitive interactive timeline to slow down or speed up your videos. Additionally, you can add pitch control, as well as clip reversal.
• Import videos from your Photo Library.
• 240 fps videos (iPhone 6 and 6 Plus) can be slowed down to 1/16 speed, which is twice as slow as the built in camera app.
• Pitch Control: Retain the correct audio pitch even when the video is sped up or slowed down.
• Backwards playback.
• Add and remove points to adjust the timeline.
• Export videos in the original ratio or square.
• Requires iOS 10.
- Added a new Studio Neat Store. Now you can purchase many of our products, right in the app with Apple Pay.
- Reversed the ordering of the home grid. The latest project is now listed first.
- Various visual design tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for adjusting speed without having to split clips
Neat and intuitive app for multiple speed changes during a clip.
Great for Hyperlapse effect of videos you have already taken.
Would be nice if the curves for slow mo could be a bit steeper. I’d like to be able to slow down the ‘air time’ of my kids jumping their bikes but they are up and down too fast for the app.
Changed my viewpoint.
I originally reviewed this app and gave it one star because it didn’t save videos. After an evening experimenting I finally got it to work. a) The first video I was editing was imported from a drone camera and was just over 4 minutes long. I found that if I trimmed it to 2-1/2 minutes (using the app) it would save to my photo library. b) I took several different length movies using my phone, 3 minutes up to 10 minutes and found that the app would save all of them. I even edited the 10 minute video to 25% throughout and the app saved me a 44 minute movie. I have concluded that the saving problem is an issue with non-native videos. I’m VERY pleased with the app now.
Great for zipping through long clips of video
This is one of those apps that does one thing really well. When making a Christmas video, one clip of toddler and baby unwrapping presents was long, but I didn't want to cut it. iMovie only has built in support for a 100% speed increase, which wasn't nearly enough, so pulled the clip up in this app, sped up the middle section by 800%, and used the pitch modification so no one sounded like a chipmunk! Voila, the clip was much shorter, and I could put the whole thing in my video without boring the living daylights out of everyone.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.