Take control of your newspaper and magazine supplies by downloading this FREE App from Smiths News.
This app has been designed specifically for customers supplied by Smiths News, the UK’s leading newspaper and magazine wholesaler.
Developed in partnership with customers, it is quick, easy and convenient for you to use. It gives you more control than ever before as it’s linked directly into Smiths News’ systems. This means that every time you update your orders, make a claim or view your deliveries, you can be assured that it has made your request instantly with no waiting for paperwork confirmation. It’s fast, reliable and aims to deliver customers an improved service.
Use the Smiths News app, to do the following:
• Manage your deliveries – view deliveries and filter by product type
• Make a claim ‘live’ into Smiths News’ SAP system
• Monitor your credits – see the total amount credited to your account each day
• Manage your orders – enter your alterations and view supply/sales history
• View recall notes – all the information at a touch of a button
• Scan a barcode to search for a title
• Find out about re-runs, late deliveries and non-time critical information by receiving important messages from Smiths News into SNapp
To use this App, you need to have a Smiths News customer number with which you can create your secure password to access SNapp.
Ratings and Reviews
This update is awful. It’s harder to manage than the previous version. It has deleted some of my messages. It is reading all the rest as unopened. Then after opening and deleting loads I’ve gone back into the appp to find them all unopened and undeleted. The newspaper list to amend quantities isn’t in complete alphabetical order and it rather than putting the add options towards the top it puts sales figures and won’t let me scroll down easily. I’m hoping it will register any changes I’ve made. So far not impressed.
Very poor update-disappointing.
Gave a rating of 1 ⭐️ because I couldn’t do zero. The navigation is all wrong. The new update doesn’t make sense as previous set up wasn’t a problem. You can’t view your sales history. It appears for a split second then disappears but it’s all zeros anyway. Magazine adjustments starts at A of the alphabet every change you try to make. A quick 5 minute job turned into 45 minutes just scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. App fails to open a lot. So fed up with SNapp I decided to use online services instead but that has blocked my log in details due to trying to many times. Come on tech team-sort this nonsense out.
Update was a massive step back
Prior to the last update the app was quite useful, making it easy to claim & change orders.
Now the app doesn’t let me make claims 80% of the time, and when searching for a title to make amendments the search function changes to Zero Credit after each title you search meaning you have to start over to change each title, then you have to go into manage orders again to actually submit your basket.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Smiths News Trading Limited
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Smiths News Trading Limited