Take control of your newspaper and magazine supplies by downloading this FREE App from Smiths News.
This app has been designed specifically for customers supplied by Smiths News, the UK’s leading newspaper and magazine wholesaler.
Developed in partnership with customers, it is quick, easy and convenient for you to use. It gives you more control than ever before as it’s linked directly into Smiths News’ systems. This means that every time you update your orders, make a claim or view your deliveries, you can be assured that it has made your request instantly with no waiting for paperwork confirmation. It’s fast, reliable and aims to deliver customers an improved service.
Use the Smiths News app, to do the following:
• Manage your deliveries – view deliveries and filter by product type
• Make a claim ‘live’ into Smiths News’ SAP system
• Monitor your credits – see the total amount credited to your account each day
• Manage your orders – enter your alterations and view supply/sales history
• View recall notes – all the information at a touch of a button
• Scan a barcode to search for a title
• Find out about re-runs, late deliveries and non-time critical information by receiving important messages from Smiths News into SNapp
To use this App, you need to have a Smiths News customer number with which you can create your secure password to access SNapp.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seemed great at first. For the last week all I get is a message telling me the server is not responding. Please get this sorted. Also, although I can order some consumables, string etc., I can’t order more returns labels.
Not for iPhone X
App worked fine & allowed me to adjust order fine.
Then in the recent update the scaling changed on the order screens & it is not possible to get to future copies or standing order copies because it is off the bottom of the screen & you cannot scroll the page up.
Waste of time to use it now!!
Shame it keeps dying
It's a good idea but if the folks the other end don't pay attention to the orders it's not much use. Also it keeps not working which means you have to ring them anyway
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.