Perfect for 5 to 11 year olds, Squeebles Maths Bingo allows children to practise addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It has all the fun of the traditional bingo game, with the additional motivation of earning ice-cream ingredients with which to create unique ice-creams in Ruby's ice-cream parlour!
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and "Mixed" game modes
- 3 difficulty levels in each game mode
- children earn rewards by doing well in their maths questions
- 24 colourful Squeebles characters to collect, each with their own, unique personality
- 200 ice cream ingredients to earn, across 4 categories (ice cream, toppings, sauce and extras)
- combine ingredients to make over 4 million varieties of ice cream!
- feed your creations to each of the 24 Squeebles and see what they like best (some of them have very strange tastes - Brussel sprout ice cream with butterscotch sauce, sugar mice and a garlic breadstick anyone? And that's not even close to being the strangest combination!!
- full stats area for parents and teachers to follow each child's progress within the app and identify areas they might be struggling in
- unlimited children can be registered with the app, each with their own profile that keeps track of their progress.
- no ads, no in-app purchases, no internet links and no subscription fees - Squeebles Maths Bingo is a safe environment for your child to learn within.
The infamous Maths Monster has been up to his old tricks and has frightened all Ruby's customers away from her ice cream and bingo parlour and has stolen all the ice cream ingredients!!
By answering maths questions correctly across three difficulty levels, children can help Ruby get her ingredients back and convince the 24 Squeeble customers to return to her ice cream parlour.
Get in Touch:
If you have any questions, then please e-mail the KeyStageFun team on firstname.lastname@example.org
This minor update fixes an issue with the "Beginner" setting when playing the "Random" game mode. As always, if there are any features you'd like to see us include in future versions of any of our apps, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another fun squeebles app
I have bought all of the previous squeebles apps because they have been so successful in getting my children to want to practice their maths skills. I was therefore very pleased to see this latest addition to the squeebles family, and the children were eager to give it a go as they have loved all the previous squeebles games.
We were not disappointed! This app tests all four basic maths functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) in a fun bingo format. The children were keen to keep playing the maths games to earn as many ingredients as possible (and win squeebles) for the separate ice cream parlour game, which they love!
Another fantastic 5 star squeebles app!
All of these apps are superb. So easy to use, appealing to the kids and easy to adjust the level of difficulty to suit all needs. Very impressed and happy to finally find some decent Educational apps.
Another great app from this developer.
Educational and great fun, keeps all my children interested without realising its educational. I have several of the developers apps and its great to find a UK educational developer of applications.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.