Stella is a menopause relief app to help you manage menopause symptoms so you can get on with life. Get a personalised plan to help you feel better during menopause, whether you want to feel less overwhelmed and anxious, sleep better, reduce bladder leaks, boost sexual desire, manage weight gain or handle night sweats and hot flushes. Get all the information and support you need in one place.
• A personalised plan to manage your most bothersome symptoms of menopause
• Proven lifestyle change techniques to improve health now and in later life
• Messaging with supportive coaches for encouragement
• Menopause-friendly recipes and exercises to build a better lifestyle
• Library of menopause symptoms and treatments
• Articles about menopause from experts and stories from other women like you
• Active community with online events with expert Q&As and group coaching
• Mindfulness to help sleep, hot flushes, anxious feelings and much more
Each menopause is unique and Stella helps you make long-term lifestyle changes using cognitive behavioural therapy, pelvic floor physiotherapy, mindfulness and stress management techniques, plus much more. You can use Stella to complement your HRT prescriptions and lifestyle advice from your doctors.
Stella works. Research shows that 75% of women who complete a Stella plan report improved symptoms and 80% say they feel better. Stella helps you improve your health now and in later life.
Whether you are postmenopause or in perimenopause, Stella helps build long-term lifestyle change across your sleep, exercise, nutrition and stress management by:
• Introducing topics with a mix of interactive and video-guided exercises
• Recommending lifestyle habits and techniques to help your specific symptoms
• Adapting if your symptoms change
• Checking in on your progress so you can keep track
• Being practical so you can fit lifestyle changes into your busy life
Put yourself first. Stella is here to save you time with everything you need during your menopause journey in one place. With 34 symptoms to navigate, menopause is complex and confusing. Stella helps you feel more in control at work, handle fluctuating emotions, regain concentration, reboot your energy, be more intimate with your partner, plus much more.
• How long until my menopause symptoms improve? Science shows that behaviour change takes around 12 weeks to become a long-term habit that sticks
• Does Stella help? We mean it when we say proven science. Your plan is evidence-based and is in line with the latest guidelines
• Why do I need a coach? Women who use their Stella coach are three times more likely to manage their symptoms
• Why does tracking help? It keeps you accountable - 87% of women who need help with sleep report an increase in their sleep efficiency if they consistently fill out their sleep diary
• How much time does it take? Spend some time each day to complete your habits to see significant changes in your health and wellbeing. You deserve it!
• Why does the app request HealthKit access? The Stella app uses HealthKit to provide automatic habit tracking on certain habits (eg. step tracking for step completion habits).
Always consult with your doctor about your menopause symptoms and before beginning major lifestyle changes
For support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website: https://www.onstella.com/
Our terms and conditions: https://www.onstella.com/terms-and-conditions/
Hey Stella users, the latest version of Stella makes subscriptions even easier. Anyone with a code from their workplace can now enjoy an integrated sign-up experience within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a brilliant app! It has helped me to navigate my way through the menopause and is still helping me. I love the recipes and some of those have become my staple regular breakfasts. The live events have been great and I have attended quite a few. I think you get out of it as much as you put in to it but to me this app has been a life saver. It has trusted advice through lessons and articles that I can just dip into when I need to. Thank you to the app developers for having the talents, heart and drive to design Stella and of course my coach too! It is a well designed, thought out for women, and I hope it helps many as it has helped me!
I learned to sleep again
I joined Stella because after a lifetime of sleeping throughout the night, in the last year I started waking at 3am and not being able to get back to sleep. The plan and coach eased me in to new habits which taught me how to fall asleep again. It wasn’t easy, but I felt and still do feel supported along the way. Next up getting control of my bladder which seems to be in overdrive these days. Sheesh! Luckily Stella had a plan for that too. I am now learning more about my body and how it works than ever before. I highly recommend this app for any of the symptoms you might be feeling. My one piece of advice is remember Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Calmly demystifies the menopause
I have been staggered about how uninformed I was about the menopause. It didn’t even occur to me that my change in sleep patterns, weight and energy levels were all manageable symptoms once you know the cause. This app guides you through the science, but more importantly makes you feel more in control of your destiny (and body!)
I like the easy habit setting and tracking plus targeted mindfulness tactics through the day. Watch this space!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vira Health Limited
- 87 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Vira Health Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £19.99
- Annual £69.99
- Quarterly £39.99