Stick War 3 12+
Max Games Studios
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Real-Time Multiplayer Strategy
• Take control of any unit at any time!
• No “Pay for Power”!
Team up with friends!
• 2v2 Matches
• Add your friends and battle it out!
Single Player Modes:
• Huge ever expanding campaign!
• Practice your strategies vs AI’s
Build your own Battle Decks
• Collect and unlock from a growing selection of Army types.
• Add Upgrades to your deck and research powerful army bonuses.
• Enhancements such as the “Rune of Reanimation”: will cause any poisoned enemy units to respawn as Zombies! Or as you will know them “Deads!”.
• Choose from spells such as a giant bubble that blocks incoming projectiles, or “Snow Squall” to freeze entire legions!
• Generals of each of the major nations are now available to add. Play as “Prince Atreyos” leader of the Speartons or “Princess Kytchu” bowmaster of the Archidons.
Customize your Battlefield
• Custom your troops with unique Skins!
• Custom Statues! Shiny Gold!
• Custom voice-lines and Emotes.
• Watch and share games.
• Pause, rewind, fast forward replays.
• Watch games from any of the players' views.
Massive Growing Campaign *In Development for release early 2022*
• An expansive campaign with multiple chapters being developed
• Fully animated comic book, music video style cut scenes.
Huge Storylines and in-depth world:
• The Order Empire led by King Zarek and brother, Zilaros the Royal Hand, have finally defeated the Chaos Empire. Together you discover Medusa has been slain. What lay hidden in the depths of her keep will set you on the adventure of a lifetime. Your reward: strategy, and war!
In a world called Inamorta where weapons are religion the struggle for dominance continues. The classic cast of nations still thrive. The Swordwrath, Speartons, Archidons, Magikill, and the Giants are joined by many other nations, each with their own unique fighting style such as the “Sicklewrath", from simple farmers to deadly splash damage warriors. The Chaos Empires, ranged unit “Eclipsors” are flying bat-like creatures raining arrows from above. “Shadowrath” are ninja assassins and these are only a small taste.
- Decreased memory usage
- Increased quality of Unit attachments
- AI less likely to chase User Control unit around
- Link to new Vinyl Toy on Amazon store
Ratings and Reviews
***Overall, the devs done exactly what devs should do, improve upon the previous game, not make an entirely new one, the (imo)“cons” of the game can be worked on and fixed, the “pros” are genuine improvements, simple and effective. I think the devs done real good I appreciate them not messing up a great game.*** . (Not gona list all just a few ) Pros- *added a legit multiplayer *added more playable characters (zombies ect) *added upgrades more spells *more maps. . *skin/statue/profile customisation . Cons- * long waiting times sometimes for multiplayer (cant be too mad at that tbf stuff happens). .*some “builds” are way too strong and need some tweaking, if you have 5 magikills with some cheap units you’ve pretty much won ect. . *not enough to do(obviously at the moment) the multiplayer is good, but waiting times for multiplayer are infinite sometimes ,when the campaign is there it would probably be fine . *matchmaking feels not right, I’m playing against newbies while having a higher rank…
Only reason not for 5star is the campaign not out yet!!!! Will come back soon 😉
Firstly, its my favourite game but 2
3 things i would like to be added. 1. when you defeat the enemy team, the base just gose into the ground. if it did the thing in stick war legacy that would be AWSOME. 2. the skins sound do the same thing they do in stick war legacy. Give you affects.3 You should add in the future a endless dead mode just like stick war legacy. It would be great.
Apart from that, this is by far my favourite game!
I have been playing the game for a couple of weeks now and yes it’s fun. It seems like early stages of development so I’m sure more units will come. I think they should add more chat emojis aswell as being able to choose your army when someone challenges you. The ability to earn more crystals to buy different customisations would be great also Some more game modes would be appreciated. Some more animations/effects and some different maps would also be cool overall it’s a great game love the fact is has no in game adverts(DO NOT CHANGE THIS). But the game does need to be advertised more so you can get into matches quicker and more people start enjoying a great game. I look forward to seeing how the game progresses into the future. Great game, good fun, must try.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1004319 Alberta Ltd
- 564.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Max Games
- In-App Purchases
- 1200 Gems £8.99
- 80 Gems £0.99
- 500 Gems £4.99
- 2500 Gems £19.99
- 6500 Gems £49.99
- 14000 Gems £99.99