*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Technology is a bigger part of our lives than ever – how we travel, how we entertain ourselves, how we cook and how we secure our homes. T3 is the magazine that will keep you right up to date with the latest developments, bringing you exclusive news, reviews, in-depth features and expert buyer’s guides - all in a super-modern, beautifully designed package.
Our writers are as excited about the new possibilities of tech as you are, and you’ll see this reflected on every page, from our tips on how to get more from your gadgets, to our lush original photography of the latest products.
Our Horizon section looks at the newest and timeliest tech, big developments coming your way, and how a few products can get you into something new. Our features dive deep into what you love, bringing you expert advice and giving you everything you need to know in just a few pages – no extra reading required. Our Home section shows how easy it is to upgrade your rooms and automate your house. The Tested section reviews the hottest gadgets of the month in-depth – we’re not obsessed with specs, but what they’re really like to use and live with. And our Best of the Best section is your easy guide to buying the best tech in every major category, arranged in the way people really shop.
The award-winning digital edition brings together all of the above on iPhone and iPad, including a custom design for iPad, built to be the best possible reading experience on a tablet screen.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Bug fixes and improved customer support via the help page.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Amazing
Love it! Great for not wasting paper but doing in in a functional way by adding loads interactivity from scrolling to opening the internet and way cooler things in the future. My ONLY complaint, hence the one star off, is the lack of landscape mode but I can see that may be a problem because of the scrolling but is still annoying to an iPad Pro and keyboard user. Great app, thanks.
Great Magazine But One Big Problem
The magazine is great good articles interesting if you like tech, however, one major problem and I have had the same problem on my 2018 ipad pro 12.9 inch display and my new 2021 Ipad pro 12.9 inch display the magazines when open fill the centre of the screen. There is a gap of at least 2 inches all round. It is truly annoying. It used to fill the entire screen and was excellent as all magazines do, but not T3, more annoying as they are a tech magazine. I have written to T3 and no joy, I am guessing their developers are either lazy or I am missing something. I have tried everything but no joy. So come on T3 it is 2021 sort this problem out or let me know what I am doing wrong. Or am I better looking at T3 on an Ipad mini?
Great mag let down by poor app
I’ve been a subscriber for many years both paper and laterly digital. The content of the magazine is mostly good although some of the scores seem arbitrary and I still question how certain items can have a ‘coolness’ factor.
The app itself is the let down. Frequently the app crashes when turning pages or at least hangs for a good period of time and then turns five pages at once. It shouldn’t be my hardware, or that in itself is bad design, as I have the latest edition iPad Pro. The navigation is inventive and more fun than the average magazine. In recent months, and this is my main gripe, the magazine only fills a subsection of the screen so it loses a good inch of real estate all around.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.49
- 3 Month Subscription £7.99
- 1 Year Subscription £23.99
- 6 Month Subscription £13.99
- January 2011 £3.99
- March 2011 £3.99
- February 2011 £3.99
- April 2011 £3.99
- Christmas 2010 £3.99
- July 2011 £3.99