The Take Me Too! App helps you to manage journeys arranged through Take Me Too!
Take Me Too! matches people who need transport with someone who is going their way and is happy to give them a lift. For more information, or to sign up as a driver or a passenger, visit www.takemetoo.org.uk.
The Take Me Too! App gives you:
- Information about your matched Take Me Too! journeys, including contact details for the person you will be travelling with, and the suggested passenger contribution towards the drivers' costs.
- An "I've arrived" feature to confirm safe arrival at your destination or easily alert an emergency contact should the journey not go according to plan.
- Facility to review the person you travelled with, after the journey is complete.
- Push notifications regarding journey requests and potential journey matches.
Take Me Too! has been developed by Pembrokeshire Association of Community Transport Organisations with funding from the National Lottery Community Fund.
The safety features on this app use GPS. The app can still be used with GPS turned off, but the "I've arrived" feature will rely on journey time alone and not your location. Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
At this moment in time the Take me Too app will only be functional and available in Pembrokeshire, Wales. Meaning that journeys can only be set up and valid if the Postcode for the journey is in the Pembrokeshire area.
- Updated permissions for iOS 11+. Should now be able to use location services on these devices.
- The app is better than it was before.
- Writemedia Partnership LLP
- 194.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Take Me Too
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.