The Liftshare Companion app provides an instant messaging system for Liftshare members on the move. It also offers an easy way to request and confirm your shared trip, as a driver or as a passenger. To join Liftshare, please go to Liftshare.com or your Liftshare’s group website.
INBOX & CONVERSATIONS – Companion helps you arrange your shared travel through instant messaging:
• Send and receive messages from Liftshare members
• Access all the conversations you’ve had and get in touch with any of your contacts
• Check the relevant journey details at any time by simply clicking through from the conversation screen
• Receive push notifications whenever you receive new messages or Liftshare requests
LIFTSHARE REQUESTS – Once you have arranged the details for your Liftshare, confirming it is very easy:
• As a passenger, you can send a Liftshare request from the journey details screen at any time
• As a driver, you can accept and decline Liftshare requests in just one click
General app improvements and maintenance.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs better Development
I love this idea - great initiative. But the tech needs more development. There are few initiatives I would love to share. Firstly, the app crashes and the messaging does not work as expected. I can’t see what I’m typing when I’m replying to someone.
Can’t link to FB or create an account
Well that’s a first! Can’t link to Facebook as I did that on the mobile web version. And I can’t create an account by email either. So it’s completely useless as I can’t get in.
Also - and this is super annoying - On the mobile web version I’m trying to create a journey as a driver. I put all the info and and then when I Post the journey it says ‘Nothing found’ like I’m searching for something when I’m actually posting a ride.
I can’t use either of your platforms.
I gave you a one star rating but actually you don’t deserve 1 star!
Back to BlahBlahCar then
Easy mistake makes the app useless
Okay so I was trying to set up a journey and it asks me to put in my number which is fine. But it says +44 which normally means take away the zero from your number which I did. Then it goes to the conformation 4 digit pin that they send you. well because I didn't put the right number because I didn't put "0" at tag beginning I couldn't get my pin. And there is not back button?!? If even tried uninstalling the app and starting again but same problem. It still didn't have a back button. Which makes this app useless for me....
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Liftshare.com ltd
- 65.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Liftshare.com Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.