The Liftshare Companion app provides an instant messaging system for Liftshare members on the move. It also offers an easy way to request and confirm your shared trip, as a driver or as a passenger. To join Liftshare, please go to Liftshare.com or your Liftshare’s group website.
INBOX & CONVERSATIONS – Companion helps you arrange your shared travel through instant messaging:
• Send and receive messages from Liftshare members
• Access all the conversations you’ve had and get in touch with any of your contacts
• Check the relevant journey details at any time by simply clicking through from the conversation screen
• Receive push notifications whenever you receive new messages or Liftshare requests
LIFTSHARE REQUESTS – Once you have arranged the details for your Liftshare, confirming it is very easy:
• As a passenger, you can send a Liftshare request from the journey details screen at any time
• As a driver, you can accept and decline Liftshare requests in just one click
We've fixed an issue when attempting to join some communities
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t link to FB or create an account
Well that’s a first! Can’t link to Facebook as I did that on the mobile web version. And I can’t create an account by email either. So it’s completely useless as I can’t get in.
Also - and this is super annoying - On the mobile web version I’m trying to create a journey as a driver. I put all the info and and then when I Post the journey it says ‘Nothing found’ like I’m searching for something when I’m actually posting a ride.
I can’t use either of your platforms.
I gave you a one star rating but actually you don’t deserve 1 star!
Back to BlahBlahCar then
This is by far one of the worst apps I’ve ever experienced. It’s there to try to solve my companies cap park issues by allowing you to share lifts but where do I start. Can’t find people in the system. Can’t find journeys. Can’t register my phone number. Can’t accept a journey request I’ve actually been sent by a colleague. Help function is useless. I highly expect the commencement of lift sharing at work tomorrow to be a failure if the app - and website which is equally bad - doesn’t improve quickly.
Easy to use and super intuitive - even for someone not tech savvy like me ! I’ve shared a fair few lifts over time ( commuting and odd trips ) and it’s great to be able to see how many miles I’ve taken off the roads & c02 I’ve saved by sharing . Have been trying to get friends & family to use for a while now too !
- Liftshare.com ltd
- 89.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020 Liftshare.com Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.