A simple attractive tally counter.
- Apple Watch app, change your counter on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counter from your lock screen or notification center.
- Increasing and decreasing a count with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Counters can be changed to only have a plus button or minus button.
- Resetting the count with undo.
- Setting a custom reset value.
- Setting a custom limit value.
- Setting the value of the counter manually by flicking the individual digits.
- Option to turn sound effects on and off.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the count on the app icon.
- Option to speak the tally.
- Option to keep your device from sleeping while Tally Counter is active.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your tally on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your tally on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed an issue where the watch app name did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but it could be updated so the screen didn’t go off every couple of minutes. Use it for my knitting for counting rows. It’s good because you don’t have to pay for anything and there’s no ads.
Simple and useful
I’m pregnant and have started counting baby’s kicks. Tried various kick counter apps and all have been useless either by erasing data or limiting kick session numbers or just plain confusing. Decided to just download a simple no fuss counter that keeps the data (doesn’t reset it by itself after 24 hours). I just tap it as many times as the baby moves in an hour and then jot it down in a diary or in my Notes app. Then tally it all up after the end of the day- better than any Kick Counter app I’ve found and reliable. And now I can see when she’s more or less active in the day- thanks to this simple app that’s made the counting easier.
I use this when I’m crocheting and it’s absolutely wonderful. The way you can reset it without having to click minus over and over again works very well. I get distracted by things easily and would always loose track of what number I’m on but this has helped me so much! I haven’t lost track of the numbers at all with this!
The developer, Pixel Research Labs, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Pixel Research Labs Inc.