Teacher Tapp is an app that asks three daily questions as part of an experiment to learn more about the way schools really work.
Each day, the app will remind you to answer the three, easy, multiple choice questions. There is a surprise each day for completing the survey, plus you can see answers from the day before.
**FIVE REASONS TO DOWNLOAD**
1. The app is FREE and the daily surprises give free tips, classroom hacks, and discount offers.
2. It’s FUN and EASY! Plus, the questions are a good conversation starter.
3. You will LEARN from each days’ answers. Knowing what teachers in other schools are experiencing is a good way of knowing if you are getting a good deal in your own job!
4. Politicians and school leaders all claim to know what teachers want. Help us keep them honest by showing your REAL opinions.
5. Your answers will mean we can REVEAL new information. For example, how often teachers have a full lunch break or go home before 4pm.
* Missed a day? Is your streak greater than 10 days? Answer yesterday’s questions to keep your streak (you can use this once every 10 days).
* We've updated our signup pages for new users.
* To allow us to run Teacher Tapp effectively in more countries new questions only become available after 15:30 UK time. Your 24 window to answer them will start at 15:30 in your local timezone.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic, simple, powerful idea
I've always found short, simple surveys to be a very effective tool to gather surprisingly powerful and usable information. The key is to make the survey highly accessible and relevant. TeacherTapp seems to do this, and it's fun too.
The other important thing is to process and evaluate the results quickly and make those insights available -- the app does that as well.
I realise it's an experiment right now, but my prediction is that it will prove highly successful !
This is a great idea and a really user friendly way of getting a feel for how teachers in other posts are feeling about the profession. There's a huge amount we can learn from this and I'm going to encourage every teacher I know to take a minute out of their day to answer the questions.
I’ve learnt so much through this app
I answer the questions most days and love seeing what other teachers think and do in their schools. They pick out pretty fantastic articles that help me think about how to do my job.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.