Numerous fixes and minor improvements.
New in version 5.11:
• Hold the 'Send' button and select 'Schedule Message' to automatically send something at a specified time.
• Schedule reminders for yourself in the 'Saved Messages' chat.
• Get a notification when any of your scheduled messages are sent.
CUSTOM CLOUD THEMES
• Choose a custom accent color and quickly create a new theme in Settings > Appearance.
• Share your themes with other users on Telegram across platforms.
• Update your theme for all its users when you change something.
REDESIGNED MESSAGE OPTIONS
• Hold any message to open the options menu, redesigned in the style of iOS 13.
• Select part of the text in any message to copy, share, etc.
NEW PRIVACY SETTINGS AND MORE
• Choose who can find you on Telegram when they add your number to their phone contacts.
• Send a single :grin: :anguished: :rage: :poop: :cry: or :open_mouth: to check out what's new in the animated emoji department.
• Enjoy improved VoiceOver support.
Ratings and Reviews
Tick marks to ‘sent and read’ & sms support
I think telegram has a major way to break through the messaging market.... I hoped google would do this but sadly not..... Enable telegram to send sms messages if the recipient doesn’t have telegram....
Another feature I wouldn’t mind is changing the tick marks to the persons has ‘read’ or ‘received’ the message as I have had experience where people don’t understand what the tick mean and I find my self explaining. But other than that I love telegram it’s certainly the best messaging app on the market
I just want telegram to keep pushing and making it even more simple to use!!
Overall in theory the messenger is great. However I got really tired of some issues. There is this annoying bug, that when you type a message and in the middle of it you press dictation key it will move the cursor couple of spaces to the right and you can’t erase this blank space unless deleting whole message. Also an app crashes frequently especially in the big group chats, if you scroll up couple of pages of messages. Also sometimes the place in which you type your message falls behind the keyboard, so you can’t see what you type. And lastly, I am completely indifferent if some people in my contacts started using telegram, I would like to have an option to stop those notifications and stop opening new chat window with those people. It would all be forgivable, if those bugs were new, however they are as old as an app and nobody addressed them for many years. I always use the newest version of devices and software, so problems can’t be on me.
Woo Apple Watch support has returned!
I love Telegram! I had an old Apple watch in the past and I enjoyed being able to go through all my messages and read/respond to them on the watch app. I just recently got a new Apple watch and was excited to use telegram with it only to find they removed Apple watch support - meaning I could only see notifications and often couldn't see the whole convo. Was mega disappointed but glad to see it has returned!
It's extremely useful being able to have access to all your conversations on the watch and being able to read and respond to people as well as use stickers and such! Great job Telegram, thanks for bringing it back!
Developer Response ,
The Apple Watch app is now available in 5.0.13 version. Please, update the app.
- Digital Fortress LLC
- 164.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Telegram FZ-LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.