The Big Daddy - the app that helps every dad-to-be along the bumpy journey to fatherhood.
First of all, congratulations! You’re going to be a Big Daddy!
And you’ve come to the right place. Research from Oxford University tells us that men who are involved during their partner’s pregnancy are not only more committed fathers, but actually help the mum-to-be stay healthy and reduce her stress levels too.
So what are you waiting for? Bring your A-Game to the changing table and get yourself ready for B-day with The Big Daddy - the pregnancy app for men. Created by an actual dad, who is an actual doctor, this is the number one app to get you through the next nine months.
• keep track of your baby’s development with weekly updates for the full nine months
• visualise how big your baby is with the manliest size comparisons you’ve ever seen. Bring on the six packs and tomahawk steaks; there’s no room for pineapples here.
• brush up on your baby banter with weird and wonderful facts about pregnancy
• add your partner's name to customise the experience
• all in a FREE (and ad-free) app
And for less than the price of a packet of condoms (the lack of which is probably what got you into this situation in the first place), unlock some seriously swish features. Might as well spend what you saved, eh?
• built-in contraction timer for once labour starts
• 40+ doctor-approved articles about everything pregnancy-related, from spotting the signs of labour to knowing what foods to avoid, with practical advice for how to support the mum-to-be during pregnancy and labour
• comprehensive checklists to make sure you have everything in stock for B-day
• customisable baby name list
• lifetime access, all for a one-off payment of £1.99 / $1.99 / €1.79 / ¥200
The information contained in this App is not to be used as a substitute for professional medical care, and does not constitute advice for your or your partner’s pregnancy or baby. Developmental progress facts detailed within the App are general and not specific to you, your partner, or the baby. The developers disclaim any liability for decisions made on the basis of information contained within the App. If you or a mum-to-be have any concerns about the pregnancy, consult a medical professional.
Thanks for using the Big Daddy app!
This update brings a few small changes to you, including the ability to update your baby's sex, if you know it.
Our vision is for every dad-to-be to benefit from the Big Daddy app, so we've been working hard to make the nuts and bolts of the app completely free for everyone. Hard core Big Daddies who want full access to the whole shebang can upgrade for a one-off payment within the app. For all of you loyal Big Daddies who have already purchased the app, full access should come automatically - if not, just close and restart the app and that will sort it.
As always, let us know if you have any suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org. We also love hearing when Big Daddy babies are born so if you're bursting to share your news then you know where to find us on email or social media (@thebigdaddyapp)!
Ratings and Reviews
A Swiss Army knife that should be in every pregnant Dad's pocket
I bought this app out of interest, having many years ago been a new dad.
Wow! This is an incredibly useful and beautifully crafted toolkit for any dad facing the Unknown. It's packed with an amazing variety of practical, proven tips and guidance , written specifically for fathers-to-be. I read through a few of the dozens of articles and found them extremely readable and laced with a delightful humour.
How I wish that I'd had this little guide all those years ago, it would have answered so many of my questions and provided invaluable reassurance. Outstanding.
Having used lots of pregnancy tracers and guides throughout the last few months I have to say this is the best I have come across... very user friendly and informative and nice to have one for the guys!! My wife also looks at it each week!!
Really useful to first time Dad
A really helpful and informative app that provided a lot of information in a very clear to understand way. Would highly recommend to all expecting Dad’s.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christopher Deutsch
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Dumpy Devs Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.