The Big Issue UK 4+
The Big Issue Group Ltd
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The Big Issue is Britain’s only news and entertainment weekly magazine with a social justice focus and a commitment to prevent homelessness, poverty and provide a means for society’s most marginalised to earn a living.
Engaging and thought-provoking we take an irreverent look at life, culture and politics challenging orthodoxy through righteous columnists, critics and award-winning features.
The Big Issue app provides access to our award-winning weekly publication PLUS our new Big Community channel which provides uplifting and inspiring stories about people and businesses coming together to support the most vulnerable in society.
The Big Issue exists to create opportunity for the most vulnerable and marginalised people in the UK to improve their lives. In 2020, the world has changed significantly, and life has not returned to normal, our vendors need your support more than ever and our mission is more important and more challenging than it has been in our 29-year history. Every purchase goes towards supporting The Big Issue’s mission to help the most vulnerable people in the UK to improve their lives.
- The Big Issue app is free which gives access to our Big Community channel.
- Read each magazine every Monday, before it goes on general sale
- Stay plugged into our Big Community channel – live story feed, curated to provide positive and inspiring stories of people working together in the teeth of adversity
- Big Issue vendor update – fascinating daily news on how our network of vendors are coping at this time
- Fully optimised for your iPad and iPhone
- Save your favourite articles to the Saved Articles section
- Choose the number of issues saved on your device to save on memory
- Easy reading with our night mode and adjustable text size
- Download the edition and read offline at your leisure
- Share your favourite stories with family and friends through Twitter and Facebook
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Top App - amazing again from The Big Issue
It’s not the same as buying from a vendor but in these times, reading the magazine on my phone brings a smile to my face.
Doesn’t work as well as it used to
When I first got the app it was great. It would present the articles in a mobile friendly format, remember how far through the mag I was and even allow the sudoko be used on the the mobile. Now its not mobile friendly. It just presents the pages of the mag which you then have to zoom into to read. Then next time I open it I have to swipe through all the pages to get to where I left off. Tried deleting and reloading - no change.
Keep up the good work Big Issue!
Really pleased to be able to get the Big Issue during the covid-19 lockdown.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Big Issue Group Ltd
- 18.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Big Issue Group Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 3-month Subscription £32.99
- 6-month Subscription £64.99
- Issue#1418 £2.99
- Issue #1405 £2.99
- Issue1403 £2.99
- 12-month Subscription £129.99
- Issue#1406 £2.99
- tbi_20200507 £2.99
- Issue #1404 £2.99
- Issue#1407 £2.99