The Mighty is the world’s largest digital health community. We’re people who talk about what health is really like — from mental health to chronic illness, disability, rare disease, parenting, neurodiversity, caregiving and so much more. Find and foster the human connections you need as you navigate your health journey, no matter what you or your loved one is going through. We’re here for you. We are #MightyTogether.
- Join a Mighty group and connect with like-minded individuals about health, hobbies, interests and more
- Post a Thought or Question any time you need advice, support or encouragement from others who get it
- Read stories written by people who have first-hand health experiences, whether they live with a condition/disability, know someone who does or works in the medical field.
- Check in daily with other members of the Mighty community (#CheckInWithMe).
- Create a profile that allows you to keep track of your health story and community connections.
- Follow and search all posts and stories to find the health content you need or want from over 25,000 selections.
- Enjoy a personalized home-feed based on the groups you're a part of as well as the people and topics you follow.
We're always looking for ways to improve The Mighty for our community. If you have any feedback about The Mighty iOS app — good, bad or anything in-between — please share it with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are #MightyTogether!
The Mighty Team
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t know where I’d be without this app and everyone that’s posting some days.
It seems no matter how i’m feeling whether i’m having a good or bad day, I find someone who is as close as a person can get, that is feeling the same.
I read the comments and sometimes advice from others and no matter what, they pull me through to fight another day, because that’s what it’s been for as long as I can remember lately,
a fight to survive.
God willing this mood will lift soon, in the near future, but till then Thank You everyone reading this, Your the Best. xxx
I have been using this app for a while now and find the community it allows me to have access to very helpful and supportive overall. The app itself is easy to use. My only criticism although at this moment I’m unsure if this is still the case , it doesn’t seem to allow me to set my location accurately.
You are never alone with The Mighty
I find the posts insightful very helpful.
People sharing and so elegantly putting into words how they feel better than I ever could.
As much as many of the posts sadden me they also give me great comfort, knowing I’m not alone feeling the way I do.
There is plenty of helpful advice, success
stories and details of helplines although being UK based many are not applicable to me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIGHTY PROUD MEDIA INC
- 93.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Mighty Proud Media, Inc.