Join the TN card and be rewarded for supporting local in Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and all TN postcodes.
Join our fast growing community and enjoy rewards at hundreds of local, independent businesses including:
Food and drink
Hair and beauty
Health and fitness
Download the TN card app today, join as a member for a month or year and start enjoying local rewards straight away. Plus search for independents by location, track rewards, receive new reward alerts, invite friends and personalize your TN card membership. Use your digital membership card via the free TN card app.
We are a small business so rely on our members to share their feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com. For more information visit thetncard.com
10% of all app and website sales is donated to our charity partner West Kent Mind. For more information visit thetncard.com/west-kent-mind.
Thank you for supporting local in Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks.
1. Monthly Membership Plan :
(Price: £2.99, Subscription Type: Monthly, Pay £2.99 a month for a virtual membership card via our app. Start enjoying rewards immediately and leave the scheme at any time. 10% is donated to West Kent Mind each month)
2. Yearly Membership Plan:
(Price: £24.99, Subscription Type: Yearly, Sign up for longer and pay £24.99 upfront for 12 months for a virtual membership card via our app. 10% is donated to West Kent Mind on sign up)
3. Yearly Membership Plan with Printed Card:
(Price: £29.99, Subscription Type: Yearly , Our memberships are now virtual. However, annual members can opt to add one to their order for £ 5. This will be sent out in 3-4 working days)
• If you choose a monthly subscription, this is via auto-renewal. This means your plan will be renewed every month until you cancel it.
• Payment for both monthly and annual membership will be charged via your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your monthly subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off your auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Annual memberships are via a one-off payment and must be renewed manually after twelve calendar months.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• If a purchase or subscription is processed during a free trial period, the free trial period ends automatically when the payment is made. Any unused portion of the free trial is automatically forfeited.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant local initiative
The TN Card is a brilliant local initiative that has created a community of high street businesses in the Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and surrounding village areas. Every participating business in the area offers members exclusive rewards and discounts.
I use the app to see which businesses are near to me and to keep track of my reward history. Also love the events section.
Such a great concept run by a local lady.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The TNCard Limited
- 67 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- TN card © 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription Plan £2.99
- Yearly Subscription Plan £24.99
- Yearly Subscription Plan Card £29.99