• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Come on Wire- just putting on a PDF of the current edition is not good enough. No hyperlinks to the articles, no means of playing/streaming any content not even for the Wiretapper tracks and pages are very slow to load. [Updated: there are links to the articles- tap once on the screen and green dots appear, tap on the green dot and that takes you to the article. It is a very clunky set up and took some time to figure out.]
The app only works while your subscription is live. Once it expires you don’t have access to the magazines you paid for.
Can't view any issues once subscription has expired
Don't be deceived by the statement in their description that you can continue to access some or all of the issues you've downloaded once your sub has expired, you can't; even if, as in my case, they hadn't been deleted. Here's evidence from their support:
"Exact Editions subscriptions work on an access model basis, this means that you can access an archive of back issues as well as each new issue while you have an active subscription. However once your subscription expires, you can no longer access issues of the magazine.
Daniel Hodgkin, Exact Editions Customer Support"
- WIRE MAGAZINE LIMITED
- 11.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Copyright 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 30-day access £5.99
- The Wire £3.99
- The Wire £29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.