This app has been developed to provide at-a-glance information regarding the detection, management and treatment of AKI.
The app provides the same information as appears on the website and is intended for use on the ward or on the go, when access by PC or laptop may not be possible.
Think Kidneys resources have been created for use by all health care professionals.
- New book: Managing children with AKI in Primary Care
- New book: Info leaflet for young people
- New book: Info leaflet for parents
- New book: AKI Charts for adults in Mental Health facilities
- Bug fix: content menu not reloading
- New feature: checklists
- Menu Text Changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.