The Inventory Manager (TIM) is a market-leading property inspection app, used by Letting Agents, Property Managers and Inventory Clerks. With a library of 20 templates to choose from, TIM will show you how to create, detailed, professional inventory, mid-term, legionella, and check-in/check-out reports
Our easy to use app is filled with cutting edge features, to help you increase productivity / efficiency, by reducing by 50% the time it takes to produce reports.
• Complete inspections offline at the property – no network connection needed
• Record items and conditions - type in answers and save for future use
• Photos within the PDF can be enlarged to highlight marks or dilapidations
• Using the app camera, zoom-in and take photos of damaged or marked items
• Included in every template: ‘Fitness for Human Habitation & HHSRS’ questions
• Add your TC’s, disclaimers & company logo into the reports
• Record the Gas/Elec/Water readings, smoke alarms, property keys
• Online tenants portal. Email the report directly to the tenant for signing
• Portable Appliance Test – record items to add to a PAT report
• Integration with Fixflo repairs and maintenance software
Cooling meter added
Overlapping text in cleaning/maintenance review fixed
Font size can be adjusted using device settings
Ratings and Reviews
Very good and functional
After getting my feet under the table with this app I got an Inventory at short notice completed within an hour- (it was a two bed Maisonette BTW) and uploaded to my site within the following hour. This gained me further work from the Agency that instructed me as their normal supplier let them down last minute- thanks TIM. Other providers I am afraid spoke badly of this app but is unfounded IMO. background support in training was great too.
Amazing App to use
We have been using TIM for around 7 Years , fast efficient software with regular updates to comply with the ever changing lettings market
Downloads and is ready to send to clients within minutes, would highly recommend this App
Fast and friendly customer service and are always on hand to answer any questions regarding the software
Framptons Inventory- Worcester
Best in it’s class
One of the first and easiest decisions I made when I started my independent inventory business was installing the inventory manager app. It is so simplistic to use for novices and can enhance even the most experienced users. Great updates that streamline my work. Some of the features are incredible. All in all a great system and if you have any issues they are dealt with promptly.
During these hard times we have been through recently, the owner Paul has helped myself immensely.
Innovative Property Inspections.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lee Martin
- 455.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © The Inventory Manager Ltd 2011
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.