Tody is a smarter to-do list for managing household cleaning routines. It will optimize and motivate your cleaning.
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can sync plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions.
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by marthastewart.com, Buzzfeed and MacWorld.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful Still love it must have had it over 7 years now
I have been using this app for approx 7 years it is so useful some might think "why" Who ever remembers when they cleaned anything that is not in constant use. I have one title Reminders which has garage door, front door, all the areas that you look at and say must do something about that looks awful, not anymore its in Tody and gets seen to. This is not just for cleaning if you are a person who does not need/ use a regular reminder list add every day stuff to this one . Then its all in one quick look. I really like the fairly new daily list, today it said Stairs and I though really! as I have it set for 10 days then thought back it was 10 days ago that I last did them. Time flies
Best cleaning app but room for improvement
Ive tried many cleaning apps as I just wanted to organise tasks by room and tick them off as I do them and it’s great for that.
However I do think they need to change it slightly so that you can add tasks by days. For example, I like to do a room a day, so kitchen on a Monday, bathroom on a Tuesday and so on. But the only way to set this up is every X amount of days/weeks etc. If I miss a kitchen task on a Monday it says overdue on the Tuesday and if I tick it off then, it starts it again for another 7 days meaning it’s now changed to a Tuesday. So I have to click on it and say I done it the day before. It’s also quite hard to set it up like this too, really it’s best to wait til the day I want to add a new task then select every so many days that way. Another example is mopping the floor - I like to do a deep clean on a Mon/wed/fri so I have to set them up as three separate tasks every 7 days 😏. So basically it would be a fantastic app if I could add a task and set it for a set day of the week then chose how often (e.g. every Monday, every second Monday, every third Monday and so on) so far I’ve not found an app that can do this!
Not good enough-don’t believe the hype
The basic idea is fine but there is so much lacking for an organisational app. I guess it would be ok if it were free but it’s not and it’s very expensive compared to other apps. I bought it because of the rave reviews but it hasn’t been useful and I’ve stopped using it. It only sends a notification once a day and tells you how many tasks are outstanding. This is not useful and things just pile up - it’s easier to ignore, they need to have the option to set individual timed notifications reminding you of tasks as they are due. I get what they’re trying to do but both options need to be available.
Also the interface is not great and it looks dated and clunky. There was no free trial available as well which I think is a bad move. The functionality is far too limited for a £6 app. One of the biggest wastes of my money I’ve mad, I’m really disappointed. If I could have trialled it I would have known it wasn’t for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Looploop IVS
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Peter Askjær Drejer
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.