Each issue offers in-depth features on the biggest movies - both mainstream and arthouse.
You'll find the latest movie news, reviews of all the new releases, star interviews, on-set reports and an extensive home entertainment guide that rates all the new releases in DVD, Blu-ray, videogames, books and soundtracks. If you love movies, then Total Film is your unmissable monthly companion.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've gotten the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What is there not to like?
Total Film...you rock. Please keep doing that thing that you do.
Used to be a great interactive mag but the last 3 months they have just gone back to being a basic PDF style mag which is not what I am expecting. Poor show and not as good as the interactive digital version that Empire magazine produce.
This app really stands out amongst the other magazines I have looked at. I only got my iPad yesterday but have spent a lot of time looking through the newsstand to see how the magazines work and this one seems to have been made specifically for the medium.
There are inbuilt trailers, vibrant photos and lovely little touches as articles load up. It's easy to navigate and a joy to read - and it's only £1.99! There are a few free issues so download one and see for yourself!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 32.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 £3.99
- July 2011 £3.99
- Summer 2011 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.