Turn a town into a metropolis
- Offers In-App Purchases
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or check our Web Support Portal: https://playrix.helpshift.com/webchat/a/township/?p=web&contact=1
Terms of Service:
Get ready for a new update!
It's spring in Township!
* Help Stanley organize a yard sale to set up a beautiful park in the new event!
* Introducing a new merge game mode! Merge items on the field and complete tasks to assemble a photo album with pictures from your town.
WILD YETI CHASE
* Yetis aren't real...or are they? Help Richard and his reporter friend Ellen unlock the mystery of this legendary creature in the new expedition!
* An adorable pet will help you clear obstacles in Yeti Valley as you work your way towards the new upgradable decoration at the end of the event!
* Get your athletic mojo back in the new season adventure! You're in for some cool rewards, like the Helicycle and Fitness Pad skins and the Cheerleader Chicken outfit.
* It's Easter time! Spruce up your town with thematic decorations and make sure to win all the best rewards!
* You'd better start learning some new campfire songs, because there's finally a Scout Camp in town!
* Check out 10 temporary Easter decorations before they vanish from the store!
* Enjoy 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game
This is one of the best games around if you like farming and town building games. Only ever had one glitch and the developers soon sorted it and gave players a thank you gift for the game. The events are well spaced out and you get personal rewards as well as rewards for your finishing position in the global event. There’s also a zoo that you can expand. There’s a weekly regatta which is a team event and you all share in the prizes. But you can also choose not to race if you don’t want to. There’s a good market and you can hire a dealer to find items using township game dollars. You can ask for help completing orders for trains and planes. There are also helicopter orders that you can fulfil to earn game cash. I like the fact that anyone can help not just your own co op members. There’s also a good chat facility so you can chat to other members of your co op and you can also request items from co op members only. I like the fact that the game developers sometimes develop new factories and land expansions so the game never gets dull and boring. Some of the factories are expensive but that’s part of the fun of playing and saving up enough game cash to buy them. I’ve played this game every day since I first started playing and I’m still loving it.
Amazing but there are problems
I think Township is a great game and I play everyday. I have a very big and artistic town for my level-69-and I have 380 likes! I have 1,630,000 coins and 3,000 green notes, so, yeah, I’m quite well off!
There are some things that really annoy me though; one is the amount of time and experience you need to go up a level. The amount increases with every level and soon you get to a point where you need 370,000 experience to level up. This can take more than 3 weeks of playing for like 1 & hours each day. Another stupid thing is how much some things cost, like animal cards (you collect a certain amount of cards to get a new animal for the zoo), a simple product you make in a factory, the factories themselves and some ridiculously priced decorations that cost 1,900,000 coins for a small statue.
A more recent problem is ‘the video man’ who comes to the helicopter pad and offers a coin or note reward for watching an advert. However, recently, for the majority of adverts, I have been able to watch the video fine, but at the end, where the small X appears that takes you back to township and get your reward-is NOT there! However much I tap, I cannot get back to the game and I have to, very aggravatingly, turn off my whole device and on again, wait for it to load, and then guess what?! I don’t even get my reward!
Please fix this problem and I will rate this game 5 stars. :)
Absolutely Fantastic Game but beware too!
I love this game, it brilliant to play with loads of tasks different mini games. However beware of how much Tcash the game coerces you to buy. One mistakes on any mini game and you have to use Tcash to save your progress and keep going. To be honest if your slow on reflexes with some of the mini games don’t play because you will lose so much money. The Tcash use to be fun. But the amount of was the game tries to make you spend it is a shame. Also the room decorations are impossible to do if you don’t spend. Also I love buying the golden tickets for extra rewards in the month long games, but the recent pirate game made it near enough impossible to win all the rewards even after youve paid to support the continuous making of this game. They’re messing with the way rewards work. Spend you money but still you won’t be able to complete. I get that it’s a way to encourage subscriptions without saying and I’m also happy to support the game but the developers need to consider how much they mess about with the reward systems especially after loyal followers buy the golden tickets to continue building their game, if they can’t win the most of the treats if not all what is the incentive to keep coming back. I have to admit I’ve decided to wean myself of the game, due to unfairness to loyal supporters.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 328.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Tiny Cash Pack £1.99
- Piggy bank £2.99
- Some Cash £1.99
- Bundles of Cash £4.99
- Small Cash Pack £4.99
- Standard Bundle £6.99
- Golden Ticket £4.99
- Medium Cash Pack £9.99
- Envelope of Cash £9.99
- Begginner's Bundle £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.