AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
TRIPIT PRO SUBSCRIPTION
• Canceled travel plans? With Auto-Import turned on, your canceled flight, hotel, or car reservation emails will be forwarded to TripIt for you, and flagged for removal from your itinerary.
• We redesigned the TripIt app for Apple Watch. Now you can see your upcoming trips, itinerary timeline, and view the details of a specific travel plan.
• We support additional complications for your Watch face. Try one out to see your upcoming travel plans and quickly launch the app on your Watch. Visit our Help Center from the More tab for details.
• We fixed a bug that would sometimes sign you out when you reopen the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Superb travel planner
When you make complex travel plans far ahead, it’s great to be able to keep your whole itinerary in one place (actually two places, as the app is synced to the website, so your travel details are safe whatever happens). You can add and edit details of flights, train tickets, hotel reservations, restaurants, sightseeing excursions, you name it, either through the app itself or via the Tripit website. You can also give Tripit permission to scan your emails (or manually forward them to Tripit), and it’ll automatically detect booking confirmations and add them. The whole thing then appears as a neat itinerary, so it’s easy to check you have every step covered or look up your flight number. You can even invite contacts to share a trip, either as planners, travellers, or viewers.
This is all a million times better than the old system of printing everything out, stuffing it in an envelope and losing it, or else manually typing it into a poorly structured spreadsheet which you can’t easily read on your phone.
Perfect travel companion
In an age where we are able to select so many different travel options to get the best deals, we inevitably end up with information from lots of different companies/agents. TripIt consolidates all this information into a single trip itinerary that you can share with others and print in one go for your own reference.
Sending plans to TripIt is easy and it usually extracts all the relevant travel information from the standard email confirmation automatically and without further intervention (car parking is the exception in my experience).
I use TripIt all the time and pay for the Pro upgrade as it adds even more benefits.
Highly recommended. I wouldn’t travel without it.
Amazing Travel Planning App
I travel on a regular basis and most of my trips involve complex travel arrangements, which meant that I used to have to print out lots of booking confirmations and/or manually input my flight and hotel details into my calendar.
I was introduced to the app by a colleague in 2017 and it has revolutionised the way I keep track of my flights and other travel information. All my flight details are in one place and I can easily access them on the go - plus the app syncs them with my calendar so that I can also check them there if need be. I absolutely love it and I keep recommending it to people. (I have been using the free version so far)
- TripIt Inc
- 136.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) £38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.