Get all your TV viewing needs in one place for free!
- Made by On TV Tonight - UK's TV Listings Guide
- Download for Free!
You can search the UK TV Guide to find out when your favourite TV shows are on this week and add your most watched programmes to a favourites list.
You can browse the guide of every channel, listed anywhere in the UK, including Free TV, Sky TV and Virgin. If a TV channel is not often watched, it can be removed from the guide and put back on if desired.
- Clear and easy-to-use interface!
- All features are 100% free to use!
- Look up instantly what's on TV in the UK right now, tonight or later this week!
- Includes TV listings for every channel on every service including Free TV, Sky and Virgin!
- Rearrange channel order!
- Direct links to IMDB & Rotten Tomatoes!
- Save favourites to your list and get notified before they broadcast!
- Use your existing OnTVTonight.co.uk log-in settings, or create a brand new account
- Never miss a TV show again!
We love feedback, so please leave a review after you download!
If you are having problems or need help, just contact us:
General improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has the potential to be a brilliant app but needs some work. I have the free version and it’s very clunky. Sometime you can scroll up and down or across, but often you can’t without closing and reopening the app. Don’t really feel inclined to pay for the ad-free version unless I know it’s going to be a lot less clunky!
Now notice there isn’t a paid version... and the last update was a year ago! 🙁
This is the clearest TV listings app. No fancy graphics just a nice clear presentation of what’s on & when so that you can plan your TV watching. To drill down into programme, simply tap on it and it will give a brief overview of content and more importantly at the moment tell you if it is a repeat. Does what I need & want clearly.
Very clear and easy to use. By far the best I’ve tried of this type of app specially as its free. Could do with being a bit faster looking up program details, that would be perfect 5 stars. I’d prefer no ads but they’ve got to pay for the service somehow.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.