NOTE: To enable this application your employer must have Unit4 Business World or Unit4 Travel & Expenses server software installed and configured.
Unit4 Expenses is an easy tracker for business expenses. It lets you track any kind of expense as well as mileage. Just snap a photo of any applicable receipts and your expenses will automatically be created for your expense report, based on the results from the Unit4 Receipt Recognition Service (URRS). Your expenses and mileage logged with the Expenses App is automatically synchronized with the Unit4 back-end where you can further process and submit them in a claim form.
Unit4 Expenses is free to download and use. The app supports the MobileIron® mobile device management environment. Organizations using MobileIron to manage their mobile applications can securely access their Unit4 Business World or Unit4 Travel & Expenses server and ensure compliance with the organization's device and mobile application security policies.
Capture expenses on your iPhone and upload to your supported back-ends:
- Unit4 Business World Expenses Milestone 4 or later
- Unit4 Travel & Expenses 6.20.400 or later
- Unit4 Travel & Expenses 7.10.100 or later for automatic expense creation through the Unit4 Receipt Recognition Service (URRS).
- Track mileage using GPS
- Enter route manually
- Add photos of your receipts
- Automatic expense creation from receipts through the Unit4 Receipt Recognition Service (URRS)
- Expenses are synced to back-end asynchronously in the background
Technical information :
- Support for MobileIron AppConnect
- Continued use of GPS in the background can impact battery life
We would love to hear from you. Please contact your local Unit4 customer support with any questions, ideas, or words of encouragement. We’re here to help.
New features and improvements
- Insecure HTTP connection support has been removed and now it is only possible to login using HTTPS connections to web services.
- Link to Third-party notices has been included in Login and About screens.
- Bug fixing in titles and texts in Copyright and About screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t upload pics from iPhone library
Great app for work but can upload screenshot pics from library which is pretty annoying. These are receipts I’ve had emailed to me.
- Unit4 R&D AS
- 63.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Unit4 R&D AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.