Unity Intercom is a next generation network-based full-duplex intercom system that is incredibly simple to use, yet is as powerful as traditional systems costing many times more! The Unity Intercom app works in conjunction with Unity Intercom Server
Unity Intercom can be used for a variety of applications
• Multi-camera live video production (including Tally!)
• Fleet/delivery management
• Hotel staff
• Hospitality personnel
• Construction/installation crews
• And many, many more
Works over any IP based network
• Unity Intercom works using either Wi-Fi or Cellular data. Users can be within the same network as the Unity server, or travelling around the world communicating over the internet.
Amazingly clear, low-latency audio
• Unity audio is significantly higher quality than regular cell phone communications, with no additional latency
External program feed
• Unity server comes with a built-in, sample program feed, but can be upgraded for a custom Program Feed.
Supports up to 128 channels in groups of 6, with a standard limit of 63 users
• Users can be restricted to access any or all of the 128 channels for talk/listen, listen only, or no access.
• Additional users can be purchased, up to a total of 63 simultaneous users on the Unity system. Unlimited user counts are also available through server upgrades.
Integrates with external audio I/O
• Upgrade Unity to allow audio to be routed to and from an external Com system, effectively creating wireless com stations that work with a traditional hard-wired intercom over any existing network.
External tally support
• The Unity server can be upgraded to accept tally information from a variety of video switching systems, and can send this information to remote Unity app users. Unity iOS devices become actual tally lights, showing both preview and on-air talent tally functionality.
• Great for production environments!
• Solo talk no longer auto-activates the corresponding receive channel, effectively making solo talk a talk-only momentary press channel.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Initial tests are 'WOW'
Using for a live webcast tomorrow in parliament. Testing today is amazing. What a great idea.
One Tiny Thing
Great product but please may we have a landscape version for iPad?
I use this next to my desk for broadcast, the iPad Pro is perfect but the app will only display portrait and forces all notifications to come in portrait.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.