Going vegan has never been easier than with VeGuide by The Vegan Society.
The Vegan Society is the first vegan charity in the world and for over 70 years, we have been helping people go and stay vegan. Now we have taken those decades of experience to create an easy-to-use app that will guide you through your vegan journey.
Over 30 days, we will cover the basics of transitioning to a vegan lifestyle with our short, daily videos. The videos are presented by Mic the Vegan, Rae Likes Froot and Jay Brave, who will act as your personal vegan guides, exploring the most common stumbling blocks to going vegan and giving you the tools to overcome them.
Think you will never be able to give up cheese? Do you struggle with finding vegan products? Are you just undecided if veganism really is the right choice for you? We’ll help you with all of this and so much more!
As you progress through your journey, watch your sunflower grow and blossom in the “My Progress” section of the app. Check in for the full 30 days and at the end of the journey, you should be ready to become a fully-fledged vegan!
* Choose your motivation for going vegan and be kept on track with new quotes and facts tailored to your reasons for going vegan, each time you open the app.
* Watch daily videos presented by our expert vegan guides, covering the most common struggles and questions about going vegan.
* Keep track of your progress each day by watching your sunflower grow in the ‘My Progress’ section.
* Answer the daily quiz correctly to unlock recipes, discount codes and new VegAnswers.
* Boost your expertise with the VegAnswers section - VegAnswers are little nuggets of information that will broaden your knowledge on vegan issues.
* Recipes will be added to your recipe bank so you can revisit them at any time.
- A fix for missing menu button.
- A fix to stop users from having to re-answer questions they have already answered correctly when re-attempting a daily quiz.
- The database that the app uses has been changed for future-proofing, user progress should be automatically migrated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Basic and underdeveloped
As a life-long veggie and budding vegan, I was seriously disappointed in this app.
It has very little information in it that an average person wouldn’t already know, and it treats the user like a child. Nothing useful within, no incentive to reopen the app. Such a shame, as it could be a fantastic tool for any new vegan!
I loved the use of video and checking in daily for new videos, I felt this was a great way to keep me engaged and worked so much better than previous 30day vegan challenges which just get you to read articles.
I found the quizzes interesting and learned a lot (despite already feeling that I’d done a lot of research). I did find it a little irritating that you’d have to redo the quiz to unlock things if you got something wrong and it sometimes was repetitive, but that’s all. I also wasn’t a fan of the recipes but as an educational tool, I found it really helpful
Watching the sunflower grow was really motivating! A nice touch!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you have found VeGuide so engaging and helpful on your vegan journey. We always welcome feedback and will pass this onto our development team in regards to the quizzes.
The Vegan Society
I started in early January due to a documentary I watched with my family about it. Since, the power it had on me started to die down and I found myself starting to not really care about it anymore. However, thanks to this app I managed to refind my motivation and the reasons I started in the first place, and for that I thank you. I also really enjoyed your packages that came in the post earlier today full of leaflets and information about it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the app and finding it useful and motivating. If you would like further information, please visit: https://www.vegansociety.com/ Thank you again.
The Vegan Society
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.