Vekt is a really clean and minimalistic app for you to track your weight quick and easy.
- HealthKit integration for nice progress inside Apple's own Health App.
- Support for Metric, Imperial and Stones unit. So you can communicate your weight more easily with friends that use a different unit ;)
- Dark and Light mode to match with your device (even the App Icon changes!)
- Set a target weight to motivate progress (you can do it!)
- Quickly add a new weight measurement right from your wrist via Apple Watch
- See your progress as you go with a subtle line chart
- Automatically calculates your BMI as soon as you've entered your weight.
- Get reminders to form a healthy habit of tracking your weight
- Siri suggestions and shortcuts support
- Interactive notifications: Add a new weight directly from the notification
- Clear statistics to see your progress
This update fixes a bug that made Vekt crash for some people and adds some new icons in the interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve used many weight tracking apps in the past, but this one is so clean, minimalistic and easy to use.
The Apple Watch app also works perfectly too!
The only slight downside is that there are 14 pounds to a stone. So every UK scale would say something like ‘13 stone and 12 pounds’ for example. Whereas the stone option within this app is only divisible by 10 units.
Just what I was looking for, a ‘must have’ for the Apple Watch.
Easy input from your wrist and syncs into Apple health, cheaper than Wifi scales
- Hidde van der Ploeg
- 35.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Italian, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Hidde van der Ploeg
- In-App Purchases
- Drink-Sized Tip £1.99
- The Biggest Fan of Vekt £9.99
- Meal-Sized Tip £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.