Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
- Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
- Four classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
- Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
- Collect blueprints and craft new ships with special abilities and cards
- Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
- Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
- Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises...
- The Staff of Glivinder, an exciting new location available to players who have collected at least one crystal
- Lots of new monsters, a new NPC, and a new boss to face off against in The Staff Of Glivinder
- Improved variety in endless mode, with new backgrounds and environmental effects
- Several new cards to find, and a new blueprint and ship to collect
- Many existing enemies have been given new cards, to increase variety in their strategies
- Quality of life improvements, including a toggle to auto-double coins if you already own the Spirit of Fortune
Ratings and Reviews
I gotta say playing this game is pure joy. The graphics and interface are so smooth and polished! Everything about this game is polished. I usually get bored of AppStore games very quickly but this has been consuming my days... The ads frequency is not too bad although with the amount of time I’m spending on the game I had to get rid of them. Then again, 5 quid for ads-free experience AND three spirits with lovely bonuses? I gladly threw the money at the game, the devs definitely deserve the support! Keep up the good work :)
The rng can go completely berserk
Ok so basically everything is going fine in a fight, the enemy has very little hp left. They throw some strong abilities so you better be careful. You reach 7 and hit again, BAM , it’s a 6 , all the abilities hit you. But you survive, after a lot of bs and an enormous amount of ties. You win the fight, you need a slither or extra xp to reach a new level and heal. You only get treasure rooms until the boss , that you must now fight and 3 hp. And you die.
THIS HAS HAPPNED SEVERAL TIMES.
To add onto this, sometimes the game is unforgiving to say least. The stage hazard where you can’t even discard has been a serial run killer. And the RNG is so obviously rigged. Sometimes it makes you feel great about yourself with all the good rolls. Then it just wants you to feel pain with that ONE enemy that ALWAYS decimates your hp with extremely powerful abilities while you also never get life saving modifiers and end up using up all your energy discarding. Or... you just can’t discard. I quite literally deleted the game out of frustration.
Great game but feels hopeless
I’ve just started and like most card battles you have to go out get as far as you can then by upgrades at the base. The idea is great and the execution but they decided to take the RNG approach this especially at the start feels like it’s always against you when you need sixes you get ones and when you need anything but a six you get a six this has led to me not even getting past the first planet and even dying to minions (basically free levels) It’s a good idea but the RNG makes the game feel less like you have control and more like your in the backseat watching what’s happening.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Armor Games Inc
- 695.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Armor Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Game £4.49
- Assassin £1.79
- Cloning Device £0.89
- Warp Rift £0.89
- Spirit Of Secrets £2.49
- Spirit Of Life £2.49
- Spirit Of Fortune £2.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.