WaterBear is the first interactive streaming platform dedicated to the future of our planet. WaterBear features award-winning documentaries, a global network of over 100 charity partners and empowers members to take direct action to go beyond watching the content, dive deeper, learn more and take action while watching.
What you'll love about WaterBear:
- Award-winning content, WaterBear Originals, NGO stories, incredible feature-length documentaries, live events, amazing photographers and much much more
- Partners spanning global and grassroots organisations such as GreenPeace, Sea Shepherd, Conservation International, Women for Oceans and Rewilding Europe
- WaterBear Connect functionality enables members to engage with an organisation working on the frontline. While watching content, members can immediately take action by donating, sharing, volunteering and much more
- Content dedicated to the supporting the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals including biodiversity, climate action, community and circularity
- An opportunity to engage with the work of the frontline organisations in the most impactful way
We add new content, partners, NGO's and much more all the time.
Browse our app to find out more and take action today!
This release contains minor bug fixes and optimisations to improve your viewing experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Have been needing something like this for ages!
What a truly fantastic concept! There is so much out there that we can use to help teach us and take action, but it’s been very difficult to know where to find all these things. UNTIL NOW! WaterBear provides a platform to watch, learn, connect and take action all in one place. It looks slick and beautiful too. I think this has got legs...! And now with the likes of Prince Harry behind it, the world will very quickly find out how great and quite frankly vital WaterBear Network is.
The Netflix of the future!
Recently downloaded WaterBear and it’s fast becoming my new favourite streaming platform! Aside from the vast array of incredible long and short form documentaries, the ‘take action’ feature is genius and provides you with easy ways to engage with issues rather than just learning about them. A brilliantly innovative and easy way to mobilise environment-conscious people who want to help but don’t know how.
Beautifully made documentaries...
You can the the team the partners and charities/NGOs behind this really care about the messaging.
Finally a dedicated platform choc full of information about how we can actually make a difference and heal the planet.
It doesn’t make you sad about what’s happening, it spurs you into action.
Relevant and could come at a better time....and it’s free!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WaterBear Network B.V.
- 188.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WaterBear, 2020