My Metro – The official West Midlands Metro app
Welcome to West Midlands Metro, the brand-new app for the regions expanding Tram network.
Here are some of the useful features
• Purchase tickets in advance – Day, Group, Weekly & Monthly
• Plan your journey. Know how long your journey will take
• Save you favourite routes for quick selection when on the go
• Pay with Credit, Debit cards or PayPal
• Provide feedback direct from the app
Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/WMMetro
Follow us on Facebook - https://facebook.com/WMmetro
Our website now connects you to the My Metro App!
You can now buy:
Tickets from our website with My Metro App
View our full range of tickets
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for what I need
Quick and easy registration, easy to buy tickets. Improvements will never hurt but for a start it’s great & a brilliant app exclusive monthly ticket to save me money.
Unreliable, unhelpful and unwieldy
I have no idea each day when the next tram is or how long it will take to get home. Utterly ridiculous.
Please can we see a timetable somewhere? It was online but disappeared.
There was a list of stops but it disappeared before my eyes tonight and was replaced by a “quieter times” notice. Did I hallucinate the stop list? I don’t want the app to tell me when rush hour is, I want a list of tram stops. A note of quieter DAYS might be more helpful - what days should I work from home?
Please also get rid of the walking times added to the journey finder results. I don’t need 7 minutes to walk to Bull Street when I’m standing at Bull Street.
Above all, the thing I really want is: accurate journey times!! I’ve had the same trip vary 8 minutes from one day to the next. In a 35 minute trip that’s 25%. I expect live journey times like on train line. But it doesn’t even give realistic (never mind live) journey times. Bull St to Wed Parkway is apparently 27 mins tram time (excluding walking). Bull st to Loxdale is apparently 31 mins tram time. But there is no way those stops are only 4 mins apart in real life!
I would say the ticketing works currently. Thanks.
Please please fix this app.
Developers clearly don’t have Geography and Maths GCSEs, or even common sense
So many problems with this app, why has no one noticed them? It is seriously embarrassing.
1. Some of the metro stops are called “metro stops” some are called “stations”, some are called neither. This needs to be standardised for all metro stops.
2. There is a 3 minute bug where the tram time gets changed to
3 minutes later. Check the example in the app store photo - the tram time changes from 15:05 to 15:08. If you believe this you will miss the tram!
4. It invents an x minute walk from your destination tram stop to your destination tram stop. In the example it says it takes 3 minutes to walk from Soho Benson Road to Soho Benson Road. In reality this takes 0 minutes as you just step off the tram and you’re there!
5. In the search results it shows the first tram as one in the past.
I suggest the developers are sacked and replaced with primary school kids - they could do a whole lot better than this shower!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIDLAND METRO LIMITED
- 22.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Xibis 2018