Experience the World’s Online Festival - an incredible user-created world filled with Group Chat, Live Audio Shows, Friendship and Entertainment.
• Discover a large variety of Chat Groups - find a group where you truly belong - make friendships for life.
• Explore Live Audio Stages - watch user-created shows that inspire you, entertain you, delight you, and make you laugh or cry.
• Create your own Groups and Shows - attract a following, and express yourself to your new audience.
• Play fun Games while you chat - compete with your friends or engage in fun shared experiences.
• Earn reputation points and achievements, become a high-level legend amongst the WOLF community.
• Express yourself safely in a fun, eclectic community by reinventing yourself with your own WOLF profile, and mix with a culture of like-minded people.
WOLF takes the magic of the festival experience, and brings it to your online social life - we unite people across the globe in fun, entertainment and belonging. Join our unique online world today.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/wolfliveapp
Tweet us on Twitter: @wolfliveapp
Email us on email@example.com for any questions, problems or feedback.
Large Groups - We have made some changes behind the groups that will allow us to raise the group member limit in the future. Users will see some visual improvements to the members list.
Ratings and Reviews
September 2018 update: Fixed alot of stuff visually, has become easy to read and comfortable to eyes. Glad the pal team listened. Great effort
June 2018 update: Just one word: Trash
Update: Since the developer asked for it somethings to mention are:
1. The animations feel so slow and sluggish unlike old Palringo.
2. The badge for number of texts in room/chat in Chat section should be in red instead of theme color since then its barely visible.
3. Pop up windows, now they are annoying since the window behind is not usable so what’s the point.
4. Separators are need in Chat section as well as inside a chat (group/personal) to differentiate texts and groups.
5. Text needs to be more bold since its barely readable right now. Not at all user friendly.
6. The chat bubble and background color are almost same. Should be adjusted more to make it easier for user to read.
7. The connecting/logging in view looks so unsophisticated i want to suggest you to check Nimbuzz "connecting" view its far better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review and its update. We've been taking a steps to streamline many parts of the app, including making chat clearer and easier to read. Our latest update is one of the first steps of this and we'll be making it even better in the future. We're glad to see you've been enjoying the later updates a lot more. :)
READ THIS IF YOUR PALRINGO NOW RUNS SLOW - FIX!
I'm not saying this is a definitive fix from Palringo, but after updating my Palringo app I found it really slow and un-responsive. This is what I did, and it really worked wonders for it...
1. Okay, first you need to go into Palringo and delete all the groups you have become a member of (best make a note of them first)
2. Once you have done this you need to go into the main settings for your ipod/iphone and then click the Palringo button to go into the settings for that. Turn ON the "hide offline contacts" button and turn off all the audio settings (i only left the following set to on - "sign in automatically" & "hide offline contacts" & "large font size")
3. Now, once you have done this go back into Palringo and add your groups again. Click into one of them and start chatting. It should now run at full speed
Mine does now and I'm happy with it again. It still has a bug where it exits itself about every 15-20 mins, but hopefully this will be fixed. I have an iPod Touch 32GB and this fix worked for me. Just thought I'd share in case it helps others... I'm sure you can probably turn on some of the notification options again after doing this fix, but i find most of these notifications pointless, and they're only gonna be using more memory, right??
Anyway, I now like this app again and here's looking forward to some future stability fix updates.
Basics still dont work
Update after update but still the app focusses on adding shiny new features when the most basic requisites for a messaging app do not work as they should.
1/ You cannot get a reliable notification that a private message has been sent to you. Push messages seem to work at random and nothing is reliably consistant. Im still sure private messages go missing and have no confidence in them.
2/Group and Pm counters do not update unless you scroll them off the screen and back again. Which means the message counters look wrong
Of all the social media apps I use, I only love this app because of nostalgia and want to keep in touch with some old friends. If I was new to Palringo, it sadly wouldnt last more than a few days on my phone.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Palringo Limited
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Palringo Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account £4.49
- Premium Group £2.49
- Image Bot £1.79
- Auto Post Bot £1.79
- Welcome Bot £0.89
- Image Bot £4.49
- Hangman Bot £0.89
- Video Bot £1.79
- Urban Dictionary Bot £0.89
- Auto Post Bot £4.49