Sending money to another country? With the new Xe app, you can do it in one quick process. Check live mid-market rates in the Currency Converter, get our send rate to transfer money overseas and track your money transfer. Don’t waste time anywhere else.
Check Live Mid-Market Rates
● LIVE RATES – Get live exchange rates for global currencies and know that they’re accurate to the minute when you check the Xe Currency converter.
● SEND RATE FOR YOUR MONEY TRANSFER – No need to shop around with the banks or wire transfers. Our send rate lets you know the rate of exchange you’ll receive when sending your money with Xe, before you make your transfer.
Send International Money Transfers to 130+ Countries
● GET STARTED IN MINUTES – Creating a money transfer account using our app is a simple process.
● QUICK QUOTE & SEND – Once you’ve checked the mid-market rates, you can move straight to converting your currency to transfer at our send rate.
● MONEY TRANSFER TRACKING – You’ll always know where your money is, from the moment you confirm your transfer to when we send it out.
● ADD RECIPIENTS – Easily add unlimited recipients for international money transfers.
● SEND MONEY ON THE GO – You can send money whenever you like. Need a minute? You can also exit your transfer and easily pick up where you left off later on.
Track Your Currencies
● COMPREHENSIVE CURRENCY CHARTS – Check the status of your chosen currencies today and anytime within the last 10 years with Xe’s currency charts and historical data.
● ALL-NEW RATE ALERTS – Tired of checking the Currency Converter? We’ll watch the currency markets for you. Set alerts for your chosen currency pairs, and we’ll tell you when your target mid-market rate is live.
Whether you’re looking to check the exchange rates, send an international money transfer or research the currency markets, you’ve come to the right place. The Xe app is your destination for all of your money transfer and currency exchange needs.
Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A very practical app
I downloaded this app as it is a better alternative to googling exchange rates when I am preparing to travel. It is not only convenient but it is easy to navigate. As the GBP is my native currency I can obtain a minute by minute exchange rate of the currencies I have nominated. It is also a good tool for those who trade in currencies. There is always information on the past and present performance of whichever currency you select. One advantage of this is the flexibility of being able to choose a good rate the closer it gets to purchasing my vacation spending money. I can also dabble a little in buying and selling currencies. To date I have not used the money transfer section of the app but at a glance it’s rate seem to compare favourably with those offered by other companies. A Very good app.
Bring back the old UI
I’ve used this app for many years and it has worked perfectly until they recently overhauled the UI. One of the most important and basic things missing from the new UI is the ability to cut and paste figures. To compound the problem it also clears the digits when you switch back and forth between apps. Basically if you typed a few digits then forgot the rest, go and check it in your banking or calculator app since they don’t allow copy and paste, and then switch back and continue typing, it clears whatever you typed. I am dyslexic and needing to constantly memorise strings of different 8 digit numbers makes this app near impossible to use.
The previous version also had a feature to check the difference between a quoted rate vs market rate which was very useful since it instantly tells you what the percentage is and the actual sum you are losing. This feature was removed.
If they brought back basic functions like cut and paste as well as the rate difference calculator, the app is not only good but highly recommended as a basic requirement on any phone.
What have you done to the app?!?
Dear Xe, Why did you mess with a near perfect app? I have been using Xe for years and although you updated, you never really mess with the UI. You’ve changed it completely, buttons are not where they were, new functionality which in my opinion, has little or no use! Removing the 1.0 button off the calculator and a myriad of issues that I consider reduced functionality. Did you replace your head of app development? If you did, then I suggest you call him/her back and get them to come back and deal with it. Developers in general have a history of messing with apps they think either need fixing or completely ignore a perfectly good app and change everything about, and when you need it most an end user ends up fumbling about trying to use the app expecting one thing and something completely different happens. I was speaking with a good friend and just so happened to talk about Xe, we pretty much agreed that this version is pretty rubbish compared with Xe’s previous version. A little disappointed
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XE.com Inc.
- 125.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 XE.com Inc.