Whatever business you need, just Yell.
You can find, contact, book and review local businesses on the go with the Yell app. With over 2.9 million UK business listed, Yell is the UK’s leading business directory.
Discover the best-reviewed local tradesmen, top-rated restaurants and local services near you. Whether you need a trusted builder in your area, a taxi to get you home or a hairdresser to keep you looking your best, Yell helps you discover the perfect business for you, wherever you are.
With the Yell app you can:
Find local businesses near you
• Search the largest UK business directory on the go
• Find the closest businesses to you with a handy map view
• Get business phone numbers, addresses, directions, opening hours, photos, videos, and more
• Keep your favourite services and businesses close at hand
• Message a business directly in the app
• Get notifications when the business replies
• Quickly ask a question, check prices, or availability with a business, all in a message
• Suggest appointment times that suits you
• Choose from the available business time slots
• Instantly add the appointment to your calendar
• Ask for a price and businesses can send you a quote
• Get quick costs and prices with our fast quote card
• Receive full PDF quotes or estimates straight to your phone
• Make your decision based on millions of reviews left by the Yell community
• Leave your own reviews of businesses with ease
• Rate it even faster with our guest review function
Identify incoming calls
• Identify incoming calls from your recently contacted businesses
• Enable the functionality in Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification > Yell
Yell app is made by Yell Ltd, the publisher of the Yellow Pages, the UK’s leading business directory.
Got features you’d like to see in the app? Send us your suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Thanks for using Yell, we really appreciate all your feedback and have been hard at work making things better for you. This time we’ve fixed some more minor issues.
As always your feedback is very important to us. Please don’t forget to leave us a review on the App Store. If there’s anything you’d like us to change, please do get in touch by emailing our developers directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App & Apple Watch Version too
Improves m the time. This is a very well designed and useful app which also has a an excellent Apple Watch version too! This app is simple but yet has lots of features such as ratings, photos, directions and contact details ...you will get used to using it as standard before long.
Map too small
Why can t you not let us hide the list and see a full screen of map it's bloody useless as it is for say directing to a pub from your current location. I dont know what the obsession is with you for holding the list on the screen it's the same on the iPad. Do us all a favour will you and allow us to hide the list. I have seen this asked for before but seems you take no notice of what we want.
I'm deleting this app it's a waste of time it is so out of date. The park tavern 43 Broadway North Walsall has been closed over 3 years there is now retirement homes there and the longest resident has been there 2 years now
You still have took no action on the above still advertising as open. This app is totally out of date in many respects you don’t read the reviews. There is no facility other than this, which I doubt you read, to tell you something wrong. In google maps you can report an issue, you can’t with you only review a business.
Developer Response ,
Hello There, I'm sorry you've not had a great experience with the App, but please rest assured we do read these reviews. It's still possible to have a full screen map on your results list, just tap the map button in the top right. We also take all of your feedback on board. You can get in touch directly with the Apps team any time by emailing me at email@example.com.
In terms of correcting information, we are working on the ability to accept corrections through the App, i'm sorry that it's not quite ready yet. I'd love to talk to you about all of this in more detail, maybe you could send me a quick email at the address above and we can take things from there?
I was very happy with this app and have used it for years to promote my business. My customers can leave reviews for others to see and over the years they have accumulated to 195 and are still relevant.
Recently I noticed only 20 reviews can be viewed on the app and despite contacting Yell on numerous occasions they refuse to revert back to showing all the reviews.
They can be viewed on the desktop version but who uses that now there’s an app?! We need to be current - young people use their phones and tablets more than laptops. Please change it back
To add to that - this Yell review page has reviews going back to over 9 years ago so how come mine can’t show that many years?!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.