With the WhatMatters App you are encouraged to think about your life goals and the ways to achieve them. It provides you with an opportunity to learn and reflect about creating and building, saving and investing, living and enjoying, sharing and leaving a legacy, and planning and protecting your wealth. Through the simple to understand learning sections, and a few easy questions, it makes you think about where you and your family are on the journey to achieve your financial goals and what you potentially need to change to achieve them with more certainty. Equipped with this knowledge you can plan your financial future better.
• Create and Build module prompts you to think about how you and your family are generating income, scenarios that can impact your ability to do so, and what you could do to protect that.
• Save and Invest module talks about the importance of saving for your goals so that they become a reality.
• Live and Enjoy is about gaining a clear understanding of the lifestyle you have chosen, and whether you are living a life you can afford.
• Share and Legacy reminds you about how your wealth will continue to live beyond yourself, by transferring it from one generation to the next, investing in future generations.
• Plan and Protect is about how to protect yourself, your family and your assets from unforeseen events.
The WhatMatters App is available to anyone who is interested in learning more about their personal finances and how to start thinking holistically about their wealth. It creates an opportunity for people to learn, reflect on their own lives, and to then take some action by indicating what some of their goals and needs are.
Some more small fixes under the hood, so you can enjoy your learning a bit more!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.