mGuides is the mobile container app, where Health Care Professionals and Pharmaceutical Companies can easily find complete and accurate conferences information of their interest, in specific cities/countries and dates.
mGuides is the One Source you need for:
• Database with all Medical Conferences for all specialties, in all regions
• Complete & up-to-date Guides for conferences
• Online Networking community, between conference attendees and other HealthCare Professionals
With mGuides, every medical society or organizer can have in 24 hours the guide of their event, without the need to go through the process of uploading to Apple Store and Google Play.
The guide of your event will be made immediately available and visible to all users of the mGuides marketplace. If you want, you can make the guide privately available and only people with an authorized code can view and access it.
Your guide will be rich in functionalities, branded with your event colors and may have all the features and modules you need for your event.
• Sessions and Agenda bring to the user the latest information about the event program
• Through My Calendar user can create his own program of attendance
• With the Favorites feature user can bookmark Sessions, Speakers, Exhibitors and other information that interest him the most
• User can find out all the information he wants about the Speakers and the Moderators of the event
• User can get notified of new or last-minute Announcements
• User can access all information, such as PDFs, Presentations or Videos, that the Organizer, Speakers or Sponsors have made available.
• If an exhibition takes place, user can get informed about the latest news and products that the Exhibitors are presenting during the event
• User can Network with other Participants, before, during or after the event
• User can express himself, by participating in Surveys, Voting and Social Media posts
Companies that are interested in promoting their products and services, can find flexible and low cost sponsorship and advertisement packages.
- minor bug fixes
- performance improvement
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.